What you having for dinner tonight?

BruceVC

GF is making fried chicken tonight! And no, I didn't know the chicken prior to today!

GD, I find your excessive happiness unsettling.

Currently haven't eaten anything today, might grab a sammich later on.

Amazing what getting laid on a regular basis does to someone's temperament! :lol:

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Amazing what getting laid on a regular basis does to someone's temperament! :lol:

Depending on what you mean by regularly, well... you can do that without a missus.

mushroom pizza and rum and dr pepper

together but not like together together

I would say you're using too much rum, but I'm currently drinking vodka out of a bottle so I don't think I can talk.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Marie Calenders stuffed shells. Out of the freezer and into the oven. I'm sure it will taste like hell but I don't have time to cook.  

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Rum, vodka, whiskey, and gin. Going to grab a sammich or something later.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Marie Calenders stuffed shells. Out of the freezer and into the oven. I'm sure it will taste like hell but I don't have time to cook.  

The cheese-stuffed pasta shells!!? I just ate that exact thing! Like five minutes ago. Dammit, of course. See, this is what I'm talking about. When I get to be twinners on the internet, it's with frozen dinners, not regular temperament improvement.     

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

I'm 3 sheets to the wind and out of all of my favorite alcohol so I'm working my way through a bottle of Southern Comfort Cherry

I kinda like it with oj

EDIT: it's funny, the only yjomh I'm never out of is tequila. I always stop before I get to the point I would consider drinking that crap

EDIT2: yjomh = thing

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

Tonight I'm making myself pasta with mushroom, onions, garlic and sausage.

I'll also be adding a nice, pasta cheese sauce ( not homemade...bought in the store but good quality :) )

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The cheese-stuffed pasta shells!!? I just ate that exact thing! Like five minutes ago. Dammit, of course. See, this is what I'm talking about. When I get to be twinners on the internet, it's with frozen dinners, not regular temperament improvement.     

:lol:

Thomas Sowell

Orange juice, eggs, ham, and biscuits. Put some chilli garlic sauce on the eggs and attempted to make a sammich. Worked pretty well IMO.

Miserable sodding weather here. Will probably make lentil soup with beef stock cube, half teaspoon of peanut butter (trust me) and plenty of black pepper and onion. Buttered toast to accompany.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Weather here is great.  High 70s with a low in the mid-50's, sunny

Meatloaf tonight with scalloped potatoes and some sort of veggie (not sure what we have)

Tomorrow night we have to start tonight

Chicken breasts marinade overnight with red wine vinegar / apple cider / honey / mustard  

then stuffed with mushrooms, carmelized apples, bing cherries and Fontina cheese

Fresh spinach on the side

• Like 1

Meatloaf tonight with scalloped potatoes and some sort of veggie (not sure what we have)

Chicken breasts marinade overnight with red wine vinegar / apple cider / honey / mustard  

then stuffed with mushrooms, carmelized apples, bing cherries and Fontina cheese

Yum those Chicken Breasts sound delicious, if I come over tomorrow night can I join you for dinner?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Orange juice, eggs, ham, and biscuits. Put some chilli garlic sauce on the eggs and attempted to make a sammich. Worked pretty well IMO.

Typical student cooking, nothing wrong :biggrin: 

John Milton 

Can I just clarify: what the **** a 'sammich' is?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Intoxicated English for sandwich.

• Like 1

He invented it. While playing high stakes cards. Have the courtesy to credit him.

John_Montagu,_4th_Earl_of_Sandwich.jpg

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

As I tell my wife whenever she gets frustrated with English 

We didn't invent it, we just perfected it  :p

By using French spelling?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Nicely sliced roast lamb, honey glazed parsnips, roast potatoes, baked onion, and some mushroom and cucumber slices in a sauce... Along with home made mint sauce made from mint plucked this afternoon from the garden.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

As I tell my wife whenever she gets frustrated with English 

We didn't invent it, we just perfected it  :p

By using French spelling?

That's Freedom spelling  :lol:

• Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

My dinner date cancelled, so I'm going to be cooking beef curry at home. I plan on making it the gastronomic equivalent of stabbing forks into my legs.

In the meantime I have acquired a thick Chilean carignan. It is as dark, sweet, and sinful as a stolen kiss in a blackberry bush.

-Elwood Blues

Yum those Chicken Breasts sound delicious, if I come over tomorrow night can I join you for dinner?

Chicken got delayed until Sunday (we were missing the apple cider)  so sure ... come on over  :) 

• Like 1

Chicken and cottage cheese enchiladas

Sounds like an abomination. Next time use quest blanco or asadero. Goes much better with the chili gravy.

Beef Enciladas, black refried beans, and a caesar salad.