Saints Row 4

Keyrock

As an aside, either my ps3 is going, or this is the most unstable console game since new vegas.

Well I've had hm, it crashed twice just after I first installed it, but apart from that it's been rock solid on my pc. So the pc version seems to be running fairly well...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

She is. It's been a running thing from Saints Row 3, the boss loves Period Romance and Jane Austen. It turns out that Zinyak is also a major fan of her work. Dedicated.

C.I.D and Fun Shaundi go see the movie version of Pride and Prejudice together. 

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

As an aside, either my ps3 is going, or this is the most unstable console game since new vegas.

It may be part of the game.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

It may be part of the game.

Eh, I'm talking about lockups. I kind of doubt the simulation meta reaches that far.

Well, will have to finish (or more likely restart, as it's been close to a year) Dishonored and see how that runs.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif