Kate and Williams Baby

BruceVC

Swastikas are not, and can never be used for comedic purposes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Will the new royal brat bring his British serfs another century of tyranny, like a proper monarch?

In which case, he might end up under some car park for future archeologists to find. Despite claims to the opposite, absolutism is rarely absolute.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Will the new royal brat bring his British serfs another century of tyranny, like a proper monarch?

logan___fable_iii_by_phoenix88049-d2zrbw

"Rejoice or else!"

Or will he just turn out to be another punk who dresses like a Nazi at parties?

prince_harry_nazi.jpg

"I didn't know what that swastika meant, mate. Honest!"

I think its time to move beyond the mistake that Harry made wearing that inappropriate costume. He has apologized profusely and has done more than enough for his country subsequently to show he is a patriot and someone that people should and can respect :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You're not going to pay any bloody notice, but personally his whole working very very hard to be sent as close to the front line as possible and risking his neck proved to me he had grown up a lot.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not really sure that wanting to be sent to the front front was particularly a sign of maturity though- he sounded more like he wanted the opportunity to shoot people in the interview I heard. But he seems a decent enough chap overall, and I don't think a citizen of a country that was an actual part of Nazi Germany in, like, actual actuality has much room to criticise someone for merely dressing up as a teenager.

Morgo's angry finger pointing would be a lot more ...pointy if he ever did anything else.

-Elwood Blues

You're not going to pay any bloody notice, but personally his whole working very very hard to be sent as close to the front line as possible and risking his neck proved to me he had grown up a lot.

Risking his neck for a totally artificially created and unnecessary war. How romantic.

Now you are sounding uninformed Morgoth, the War in Afghanistan is real and people die there. You can argue the reasons for the UK involvement but you cannot debate the fact every soldier in the Western coalition is at risk from being killed. And Harry is a special target as mentioned by the Taliban, he also doesn't have to go to Afghanistan to serve his country so yes he is brave and well worthy of our respect

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Risking his neck for a totally artificially created and unnecessary war. How romantic.

Not his fault though, in theory he's just some shcmuck sent off to die for someone else. And he didn't mean the Afghan war is fake or virtual, I think it was more that the reasoning was phoney ?

Worthy of respect by strangers online ? Ehh, maybe.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Worthy of respect by strangers online ? Ehh, maybe.

Malc you do realize you can respect people you don't know due to there decisions and actions? :yes:

John Milton 

Now you are sounding uninformed Morgoth, the War in Afghanistan is real and people die there. You can argue the reasons for the UK involvement but you cannot debate the fact every soldier in the Western coalition is at risk from being killed. And Harry is a special target as mentioned by the Taliban, he also doesn't have to go to Afghanistan to serve his country so yes he is brave and well worthy of our respect

He is not risking his neck for country and countrymen. Afghanistan or Iraq did not declare war on the UK and threaten to invade or anything, therefor I don't have any sympathy for this brat, or any prince that is fighting dirty and illegal wars for the interest of corporations or foreign powers.

If there was a legitimate and clear threat to the UK, then his service would and should be honored. But saying he's risking his neck for a war that he or the Royal armed forces ought not to wage in the first place is just the height of hypocrisy and arrogance.

Edited by Morgoth

He is not risking his neck for country and countrymen. Afghanistan or Iraq did not declare war on the UK and threaten to invade or anything, therefor I don't have any sympathy for this brat, or any prince that is fighting dirty and illegal wars for the interest of corporations or foreign powers.

If there was a legitimate and clear threat to the UK, then his service would and should be honored. But saying he's risking his neck for a war that he or the Royal armed forces ought not to wage in the first place is just the height of hypocrisy and arrogance.

Okay but how can you say the war in Afghanistan was illegal or unnecessary? The Taliban gave shelter to Bin Laden and allowed him to plan 9/11. The USA also gave them an ultimatum to hand Bin Laden over but they refused. The invasion and the subsequent years of trying to defeat the Taliban were necessary. Unless you believe that 9/11 wasn't perpetuated by Al-Qaeda but that's a conspiracy theory.

Now the invasion of Iraq was unnecessary but not Afghanistan.

John Milton 

Now the invasion of Iraq was unnecessary but not Afghanistan.

I agree with that.

And yet, the UK continues to be involved in other "melees" throughout North-Africa (Libya was a disaster. Just look at Benghazi.). Syria, Iran, Egypt all look like contenders to get a beating next if they don't comply to the might of the Troika, always led by the US. Lessons have not be learned.

The UK should put some more distance towards Washington if she doesn't want to reap even more trouble later.

Edited by Morgoth

Malc you do realize you can respect people you don't know due to there decisions and actions? :yes:

Yeah never crossed my mind. But was just that he, in theory, was just doing a job. Not necessarily worthy of your gushing tone for just doing that.

As for their North African adventures, well, they need a map if 2/3rds of them aren't even in there. :p

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra