Fashion

obyknven

I live in Nørrebro, a municipal in Copenhagen with a high racial and cultural diversity. So the fashion here tends to be something of a mix between different styles (and usually a lot of tattoos)

This is pretty common around where I live, kind of a mix between hipster and rockabilly.

19764_268624398233_5774990_n.jpg

The more relaxed style.

3071665874_5998d5a561.jpg

And here an example of how young girls >25 will dress.

fc33e57b72_67355923_o2.jpg

and then the "modern gentleman", although they rarely go to this length.

Sam.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

I live outside London, so all the men wear check shirts. I honestly couldn't say what the women wear. *thinks* That's a  bit worrying, actually.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Russian common men'street style looks like

nvd2cxsKPEI.jpg

Uncommon men's style

1372112722-606eff74d79bad3b49a903ff0ba5a

1372113657-6f7f7f82905c8dc7cec740be742ae

Typical russian women's style

Girls%20Summer%20Clothing%20Street%204-MHot%20Summer%20In%20Moscow%20126-M.jpgSummer%20In%20Moscow%204-M.jpgHot%20Summer%20In%20Moscow%20150-M.jpgHot%20Summer%20In%20Moscow%20037-M.jpg4%20-M.jpgaIMG_6488-M.jpgGirl%20Summer%20Suit%20-M.jpgBeautiful%20Girl%20Summer%20Dress%20-M.j

Our style look's simplificied (less cloths) and more sexy/functional in comparision with eouropean street fashion.

_67608371_67608370.jpg

Those pics could have been taken right here in Memphis. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Pretty much the same here in Toronto. Except the women wear shades that cover half their face.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Those pics could have been taken right here in Memphis.

Or Houston. Except more sunglasses and perhaps lighter clothes, because the heat is usually around 100+ Fahrenheit or 38+ Celsius.

Yeah I guess western fashion in general (especially in the bigger cities) is pretty similar.

Yeah, I would guess it is because with the Internet people are able to discover the fashions that they like that sprout up in other places that they would not normally be exposed to, thus creating an environment where fashion is not as "nation-exclusive" as it was in past decades.

And perhaps you could christen the Copenhagen fashion "Hipsterbilly" or something. It also reminds me of Austin.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Any grown man that rolls up his pants legs should receive an open hand chop to the windpipe. Imo.

While I agree in most cases, rolling up the legs to the ankle or one inch above the ankle is acceptable in my book.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Any grown man that rolls up his pants legs should receive an open hand chop to the windpipe. Imo.

While I agree in most cases, rolling up the legs to the ankle or one inch above the ankle is acceptable in my book.

What, so you look like Huckleberry Finn?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What, so you look like Huckleberry Finn?

Not that high, you goon.

More sort of 'paddling at Morecombe'?

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

I don't know about US fashion today, but I sure am glad the 80's hair fads are over.

5.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ahh the 80's. Times we'll never see again. Personally I think anyone who wore one white glove out in public in those days and whose initials were not MJ should by hung by their leather pants. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I mostly remember neon colors for everything in the 80s.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

In the 80's all the adults that i knew pretty much dressed like Jon Bon Jovi or Joey Tempest. 

Now? They pretty much look like the H&M catalog.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't know about US fashion today, but I sure am glad the 80's hair fads are over.

5.jpg

I have to say I don't find those hairstyles attractive or complementing  the ladies overall appearance at all :no:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Celebrities fashion style.

erin-wasson-teen-vogue-see-through-lacy-

In ex-USSR such kind of clothes wear common people too.  Proud father with daugther.

8ojnOWzrgLk.jpg

Just a girl

2431219.jpeg

These pic's are old, but this style yet actual in high fashion. From summer 2013 collection. At least this is fashion of Egyptian Pharaohs, some sort of classics, fashion of live gods. Russian's kill own gods in 1917, after this common Russians don't have mental limitations to use any style of elite for yourself.

Yanina-0044.jpg

• Like 1

LOL. So much for Oby's principled stance on female clothing.

-Elwood Blues

Hmmm, makes you think about those ads where you can meet Russian women looking to get married.

:lol:

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

Moar examples of Russian cloths.

480z480_front_184_0_0_0_d1dbc5ced5d82b01480z480_front_150_0_0_0_7b3802e4eff6b2b4480z480_front_882_390_0_0_017b5b4edab2f4480z480_front_178_0_0_0_98c227e072bcffe9

LOL. So much for Oby's principled stance on female clothing.

Your reaction is expectable. Different cultural background.

Your society divided to many groups (gays, immigrants, hipsters, yappi etc) with own dress code and privileges /limitations.  Only your elite can be corrupted, sexy, amoral and wear such clothes, it's their privileges . Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

Meanwhile we live too long in classless state, we see Gotterdamerung of aristocracy, our minds are free from caste limitations. In our land all people can be corrupted, sexy and amoral, it's main reason to blaming Russian society as corrupt by West. We all are descendants of the slavs, but pretend have privileges of the elite. Such breaking of aristocratic rules make butthurt to Western enchained minds