***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***

One year after the first game Reven disappeared to unknown regions of the galaxy. He / She does have a specific fate that will be revealed in KOTOR 2.

But what happend to Bastila, did she went whit him or what?

Someone posted that Atris ( Blond Chick ) is not in KOTOR 2, is this true?

:rolleyes::p

Carnifex i hope you kno that every sith name has a meaning behind it like darth vader or darth sidious it's more than just a name.foor example Darth Kaotix might be because he rains true terror throughout the galaxy leaving terror and destruction in his wake. each name symbolizes their personality

I suspect you're right. Vader, Maul, Sidious, Tyranus, Bane, etc. Revan and Malak just don't seem to fit in now that I think about it.

Well, we know that Episode 3 will reveal Darth Vader's birth, and the unveiling of Darth Sidious, but people are quick to forget that the mystery of Darth Tyranus is also being revealed.

I've got a strong suspicious that you are right. Either Revan (dark) killed her, or Revan (light) is seeking to avenge her death.

I'm under the same impression too.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've got a strong suspicious that you are right. Either Revan (dark) killed her, or Revan (light) is seeking to avenge her death.

Maybe you are right, that would seem to be a posible scenario. Way would Revan (dark) kill her; maybe if she challenged him for the mantle of Dark Lord.

But what is whit Atris ( Blond Chick ), someone posted that she is not in KOTOR 2, is this true ?

Mira is the name of the red head, but what is her role in KOTOR 2 ?

Sorry about spelling guys, my english is not very good.

I got the impression that she was the first companion in your party.

Where did you hear that she wasn't in the game?

From the previews that i've read, it's Krea (or Kreia?) that will aid you trough telepathy in the beginning of the game until you meet up with her and Atton Rand in person. Atris role in KotOR II is still unknown at this point.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Atris? That is the name of the white haired female Jedi? I missed that,was it confirmed?

Not confirmed, and merely a rumour.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I see,where did it start?

A dev accidently wrote down her name for short period of time until it was deleted. After that, several who saw it stated that it started with an 'A'. And after that, the name 'Atris' started to show up here and there at this board. Whether it's her real name or not, i don't know.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

No problem.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Reven, Carth, and Hk-47 wil all have cameos in the game read banshee to confirm

also i hope the devs start giving out more info on the game like names of more planets in the game so far only two announced so far telos and dantooine

Why spoil it ? :lol:

Perhaps it's supposed to be unknown ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Reven, Carth, and Hk-47 wil all have cameos in the game read banshee to confirm

also i hope the devs start giving out more info on the game like names of more planets in the game so far only two announced so far telos and dantooine

If they are all new planets I don't see how they could spoil it by just providing the names or even what kind of climate and terrain they have.