LadyCrimson

The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

I don't post in the comments section but I backed it a while ago. I've spoken to the dev on another forum (OCAU) briefly. You should chuck in a recommendation for them to see if Obsidian will mention them in an Update :p

Well if you write it as 8 weeks it sounds much more impressive.  You totally white knuckled it there.  :yes:

Yeah, wordament - It's tough out there in the world of competitive wordsearch.  If we had headsets it'd be brutal man.  :w00t:

Not too sure on Satellite Reign - I'm not willing to risk the wrath of the husband on anything short of 'Baldur's Gate - Return to Awesome'  today.  :getlost:

Edited by Sistergoldring

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Man, Obisidian should hire David Walgrave from Larian for that backer fulfilment site. He installed a proper working solution on the LarianVault within weeks...... :cat:

Edited by LordCrash

35167v4.jpg

Man, Obisidian should hire David Walgrave from Larian for that backer fulfilment site. He installed a proper working solution on the LarianVault within weeks...... :cat:

...and possibly developed a sleep disorder in the process. ;)

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

...and possibly developed a sleep disorder in the process. ;)

It was probably an excellently-designed, bug-free sleep disorder, though. 8D

Also...

MUST... NOT... CHECK... KICKSTARTER! '''>_<''' ...

The power of funding COMPELS you!!!

Really, though. I just bought a $1200 laptop so that I can use it as my base of operations from which to learn game development. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give it a few months of re-saving before I can hit Kickstarter again. And really the only thing that's going to stop me from funding things on Kickstarter is keeping myself completely in the dark about them.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

hello

that made me smile

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

that made me smile

If it made you smile against your will, you can probably sue it. Unless of course you failed your Will save.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I like those coins and I want one! The only thing is those plastic sleeve things look tacky, too cheap and nasty for such pretty engravings. I've got a birthday coming up soon too so maybe I will indulge myself a little. Thanks Silver :)

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

*sneaks into the Order*

*grabs a juicy paladin snack*

*sneaks out again*

(Yo hi everyone^^ just dropping by)

*Prepares the flammes for the campfire that'll require some fluffy marshmallow to be at its best.*

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

What would be hilarious is if he had ultra-high Fire Resistance. 8)

Good idea!

Has anyone a ring of fire resistance to spare maybe?

I'll have you a little bite of me in exchange.

C'mon guys I know you want to :o

I've always liked someone I can set my teeth in, take mine!

but you owe me one. ;)

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

*puts on the ring*

I thank you kind sir :o

Now you may take a little bite off me.

Just a little one though ._.

nomnomnom

---

My brain... is so terrible... upon reading "fire resistance," it spontaneously imagined some nation/kingdom/city in which a populous of sapient fire elemental people were being oppressed, then rose up against their overlords. o_o

I need help...

Edited by Lephys

Uh... no I uh...

it's just a normal little ring that protects innocent, little marshmallows like me from fire :o

fire elemental... *shudder*

That sounds scary...

and a kingdom full of them?

HELP!

Edited by Fluffle

By being able to post in this thread does it mean I qualify for a title?

no it's expected you up your pledge by 8 dollar.
  • Like 1

---

Wow... talking about waste of money :blink:

Now I'm not sure that I should post this reply, will there be "insert coin" waiting for me if I do? :p

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Considering 

Considering how much money I've already pledged I should have gotten it for free ;). But its no biggy.

• Like 1

I propose a motto:

"If you lack the coin, you cannot join!"

8)