Few race ideas and few class ideas

I kinda hope that you guys will not forget other possible races that are not GOD races. That would could be Yuanti (everybody forgot this race) and half giants.

There would be good to have something similar to Dark knight and Eldritch knight classes.

When the design specs get released showing the internal formats used by the game engine, I definitely think you should mod these into your own game.

Why? If it fit's the setting why not? Do you something better to offer?

When the design specs get released showing the internal formats used by the game engine, I definitely think you should mod these into your own game.

Because there is a limited budget and it would be much better to have a great story and a lengthy gameplay time rather than two classes which only you want. If the 2.5mill stretch goal is hit, there will be 7 classes. That's more than enough for a game.

They think my style strange,

I think they all the same.

Because there is a limited budget and it would be much better to have a great story and a lengthy gameplay time rather than two classes which only you want. If the 2.5mill stretch goal is hit, there will be 7 classes. That's more than enough for a game.

It's not do or die. If it would fit the setting and the budget, then why not? Quote from forum description:

Talk about your gameplay experiences, hopes & dreams for Project Eternity here.

It's probable that the class options will exist for magic knight builds. Yuan-Ti, despite their awesomeness, seem impossible outside of a mod (I think D&D have copyright on them or somesuch).

But maybe we can hope for DLC that adds more options. And forget not Rule #1 of the Obsidian RPG - the Modders Will find a way.

Personally, I'd like a race of incorporeal beings that possess specially made suits of plate armour. I remember making such up as villains in a PnP campaign, and hilarity ensued. Particularly when the Fighter tried on the `treasure` he found.

`This is just the beginning, Citizens! Today we have boiled a pot who's steam shall be seen across the entire galaxy. The Tea Must Flow, and it shall! The banner of the British Space Empire will be unfurled across a thousand worlds, carried forth by the citizens of Urn, and before them the Tea shall flow like a steaming brown river of shi-*cough*- shimmering moral fibre!` - God Emperor of Didcot by Toby Frost.

If the 2.5mill stretch goal is hit, there will be 7 classes. That's more than enough for a game.

fighter

rogue

priest

wizard

ranger

monk

druid

barbarian

cipher

I think that's 9.

Anyway I wouldn't add any more. Multiclassing will be enough to ensure plenty of variety.

Edited by Pope

Since there will be subclasses, or maybe also multiclassing + prestige classes, I think classes are enough already.

But races is a point to talk about. The announced races only fit to the usual humanoid races yet, and conclude with the improved godlike races. I really miss the funny races, like half-orcs/orcs, yuan-ti (good suggestion!) or any other non-familiar ones. Cultural differences and maybe also misunderstandings just spice up the game, or give reason for spicing up the game!

Classes are enough and from what we heard they also offer lots of variations.

For races, we havent seen them all yet, races will also have different culteres so there will be nice variarty i hope.

But they can add some feline-like race or lizard folk.

Nothing is true, everything is permited.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

It's probable that the class options will exist for magic knight builds. Yuan-Ti, despite their awesomeness, seem impossible outside of a mod (I think D&D have copyright on them or somesuch).

There is a difference between Yuanti Race and Yuanti like race. I thought that much was obvious.