Crysis 3 Announced

Bokishi

Because this is an RPG forum with people who seem to have an unhealthy obsession thinking RPGs are some sort of superior genre and FPS are all generic games with no redeeming qualities.

And you happen to hang out on this RPG forum too.

Good stealth mechanics would be a redeeming quality. I don't mind a PC title that pushes the development of graphics cards. Most games can't lay that claim, and it's been too long since we had one. The mechanics aren't very good though. It's mostly pretty, which is not enough.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well, it looks pretty at least.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i dont remember needing the stealth suit to be sneaky in crysis...

far cry was a better overall game though. i skipped crysis 2 because crysis 1 was not that fun to play. i could see going back for crysis 3, but only if it gets stellar reviews

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

That is one terrible trailer. Seems like everyone uses the same person to cut a trailer - quick cuts for short attention span, abrasive sound and dramatic premise.

I liked Crysis 1 - didn't bother with Crysis 2, and Crysis 3 will probably be a mix between those two games. It doesn't look very sandbox at all and one of the main features to bring the title back to PC gaming so far is "choosing between four different types of anti alias" - lol, wow.