Let's Play: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Ch26 (Mae'Var)

Tigranes

A burst of update and then nothing ...

C'mon Tigranes! I'm waiting for you to send your party members into the meatgrinder so that I can take my turn to be fed in as well!

• Like 2

... and it took me a week of nothing but eating, gaming and sleeping to complete :p

vGxn6F0.jpg
We raise arms upon the two skin dancers, and Rejiek is finally dead at our hands. 

Damn, can't believe I missed this when it was first updated. Gotta make up for lost time!

WOO! I killed something! I bet I've already contributed more to XP to the party than I did in all of BG1! Not just the dedicated healbot!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hmm silence for almost 2 months, are you ok Tigraness?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Maybe if we all 'like'  bunch of his posts in this thread he'll be deluged and have to do it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sorry, I'm here. I was in Europe for a month on research and now my girlfriend is visiting for a few weeks. It'll be back... someday. Icewind Dale 2 took a year off but I finished! :p

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I'm here. I was in Europe for a month on research and now my girlfriend is visiting for a few weeks. It'll be back... someday. Icewind Dale 2 took a year off but I finished! :p

Well this is already year and half from start, this rate we will have Eternity at home sooner than next update here, just saying..  :biggrin:

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Yes, he can't do an Eternity 'let's play'  before he finishes this one ;)

• Like 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 2 months later...

Going to do my periodic monthly rant abount lack of progress. Also seamlessly helping to open new page so Tigraness have it ready for new update  :grin:

It's become bimonthly hasn't it? Last post before yours was 2 months ago.

Damn my English, you are right. Its more frustrating now tho

Dammit Chilloutman, I got my hopes up that this was back on top because it updated.

You two gave me hope as well as I getting emails about posts in this thread :)

• 6 months later...

Cmon guys, spam that thread so Tigraness return to us. He stoped just as I get into meatgrinder train :(

Yeah, this thread is in dire need of an update :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Less reading, more playing. We are mostly grown ups here, we can keep in check ourselfs :)

• 1 month later...

if this situation doesn't fix itself, I will catch up to Tig and will have to make a parallel Let's Play to keep the peoples entertained and off the streets, their pitchforks and torches safely stashed away 

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

if this situation doesn't fix itself, I will catch up to Tig and will have to make a parallel Let's Play to keep the peoples entertained and off the streets, their pitchforks and torches safely stashed away 

Man I would love that, I would do it myself but my imagination and english are not on that level that I can present it to broader audience :)

neither are mine, but since I'm playing through it anyway and plan on doing everything the game has to offer, might as well keep a journal here  :biggrin:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

neither are mine, but since I'm playing through it anyway and plan on doing everything the game has to offer, might as well keep a journal here  :biggrin:

dont lie, you already done some lets plays as its in your signature :), btw dont you think about lets play of new ToEE overhaul? downloading it just now :)

yeah, was thinking about it. I hear the writing in it is even worse than in ToEE, but I'm more interested in combat anyway. but that'll happen only once I'm either finished with or tired of BG 2

Walsingham said:

yeah, was thinking about it. I hear the writing in it is even worse than in ToEE, but I'm more interested in combat anyway. but that'll happen only once I'm either finished with or tired of BG 2

Let me know if you are going to include someone from forums as party members - would love to get in que

• 4 months later...

BUMP - I see you online Tig!

• 1 year later...

Cmon Tig, you cant leave this unfinnished, I just got in!!!

• Like 1