Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Gorth

Well, speaking as someone who has adavanced to the towering level of level 10 just now, I can say that it's interesting. I find that I really hate interacting with the npcs for more than a quid pro quo interaction, but the game is fun nonetheless. I much prefer the FO games, and not just for the story. I like the fact that I feel more tied into the overarching goal even if I spend the vast majority of my time exploring the sandbox. I also like the SPECIAL system better. I understand the idea that we should advance our skills by actual use, but the SPECIAL system is just... cleaner? Both are fun, but I prefer the FO method. Overall, it's a fun game for exploration and dungeon spelunking, but there's not a lot behind it in terms of what we're doing and why we're there. I just don't care.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm level 34, 115 hours in and pushing on with the MQ, I just got to Blackreach which looks to be impressive, finding

Sindarion's skeleton

made me chuckle, see where your nirnroot obsession got you old man!

I didn't delve much deeper as I was loaded down with loot, it was my first time in a Dwemer ruin too, I really like what the designers have done, afterwards I spent a bit of time doing random stuff, found a note at a campsite complaining of lost caravans, followed the trail back to a cave full of Falmer, who I exterminated like rats.

Still enjoying myself, my character isn't levelled particularly effectively, I'm just bumbling around taking it as it comes but I aim to get most of the main quest lines completed by level 50 and put the game to bed for a few months.

I finally got sick of the ridiculously slow flame/frost/storm thrall, but then I remembered the Dead Thrall spell. It didn't work on Astrid (unfortunately) since she was too high level, but now I have Orchendor the teleporting mage as thrall.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I've been using a Storm Atronach for most of the game, and the only annoying part is when it runs away to shoot lightning from a distance, hence making all the enemies group up on me.

I've almost maxed out Destruction, so I started playing support-mage. I just cast buffs, heals (for Lydia, of course) and summons.

So, who stopped playing already? :> I am tempting to uninstall the game to free up some space on my HDD. Since I took over my first town and joined the Stormdudes (and realized you can't resign from them), I totally lost the mood to play any further.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I stopped, not because I'm not enjoying it, but because I have other games to play. I started up Assassin's Creed: Revelations. And I've got Peace Walker to go through as well.

I still want to get all the shouts, finish Dark Brotherhood, get the Windhelm house, do the civil war, and play a dead is dead Argonian Paladin named Does-The-Impossible.

Row row, fight the powah!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."