I've played through the game twice now, once as Lucas and once as Reinhart, and both times I failed to unlock the completionist achievement for doing all main quests and sidequests. I'm a bit stuck, because I literally backtracked across all the maps (when I was able) and couldn't find the missing quest I missed.

Without running down every possible quest available, instead, is there one quest(s) that can easily be missed if you do things in a particular order or one where I have to backtrack to a spot I just didn't think of doing again (ie. if I already finished the majority of quests in one town) that I might have missed?

Edited by GhostofAnakin

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nothing really easy to miss, but maybe:

(1) Tracking down the 3 people who committed crimes against the Legion 30 years ago - from the goblinc ouncillor, only after you beat Dapper Old Gent.

(2) Finding the rifle for the Glitterdelve merchant and/or finding painite for the scholar.

(3) If you don't destroy the heart of nagog, currently it's bugged and the quest will never close.

The quest where you have to get the merchant's stuff back from the Stonebridge sewers is easy to miss too, you don't get it until you find the first item. I think there was one or two more, but can't remember them right now.

Nothing really easy to miss, but maybe:

(1) Tracking down the 3 people who committed crimes against the Legion 30 years ago - from the goblinc ouncillor, only after you beat Dapper Old Gent.

This one sounds like one I might have missed. I'll have to re-check on my next play through.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Refuse going straight into the charge and attacking Jeyne and you'll see the quest.

I wonder if anyone did the Meister quests first (vs. the mines/Queen) and went straight into the charge....without doing the mines & then missing that whole section. Is that even possible or does the game prevent it?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Refuse going straight into the charge and attacking Jeyne and you'll see the quest.

I wonder if anyone did the Meister quests first (vs. the mines/Queen) and went straight into the charge....without doing the mines & then missing that whole section. Is that even possible or does the game prevent it?

On my first time through, I actually did the Meister quests first, then went in search of the Queen. I don't recall it being an option to skip going to meet up with the Queen.

This just in: You can miss out on a quest early on. After meeting Odo the first time, run back the way you came from, and almost right away you meet a merchant who asks you to secure his wagon from some Lescanzi. Chances are you won't actually meet him until you're done with Raven's Rill ....at which point he will no longer be there, since the Lescanzi have gone away.

This just in: You can miss out on a quest early on. After meeting Odo the first time, run back the way you came from, and almost right away you meet a merchant who asks you to secure his wagon from some Lescanzi. Chances are you won't actually meet him until you're done with Raven's Rill ....at which point he will no longer be there, since the Lescanzi have gone away.

Doubtful, I think. That merchant is on the way to Boris' location, who is the guy you have to kill for the very first quest-giver in Raven's Rill :lol: .

The one that I missed though is the one given by the hermit in the mountains, about cleaning up a cave. I went directly to the main path, and Jeyne's canons blew up the path back.

Doubtful, I think. That merchant is on the way to Boris' location, who is the guy you have to kill for the very first quest-giver in Raven's Rill :lol: .

No, we tested it. And he isn't going to Boris, he's going to the abandoned wagon that's near the area where the demo-a-ton was in the demo. And he wasn't there either.

And he isn't going to Boris,

I think Sannom meant that the merchant accosts you on road that is on the way to Boris. eg, if you're trying to do that 'avenge my husband/kill Boris" quest, you're going to run into the merchant, making it unlikely most people will miss him, if one is trying to do the side quests anyway.

I seem to recall him showing up for me even after I'd already dealt with Ranjali...I'm pretty sure it was after, since once I had killed the bandits on the way to see the merchant standing at his wagon, the bandits on that small section of road did not respawn every time I went back and forth on that road again....whereas they will respawn if you meet the guy before dealing with Ranjali, which I used to my level-grinding advantage in my 2nd playthrough. But maybe I'm getting my memories mixed up. I'll check it some time.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

Got it on my third play through. The quest(s) I missed on my first two play throughs turned out to be the Stonebridge ones you receive after dealing with the Dapper Old Gent. On my first two play throughs, I left right away without seeing that quest.

Thanks to those who suggested to look out for that quest. :ermm: