A challenge for funcroc

BAdler

Meh. Is the amount of time and effort required to do what funcroc does (set up google alerts on all confirmed Obsidz staff and follow the right people on twitter) really all that much greater than, say, the people who volunteer to be moderators on this forum?

no. your point being...

in any event, enoch is being kinda selective 'bout his response to Gromnir's post. am wondering if is intentional. meh.

is not simple the time and effort, but the inspiration. while we has zippo desire to be a moderator of an internet message board (particularly the low-cost advertising space that is developer/publisher message boards,) we can understand the desire o' some folks to support the community. feel like they is contributing to community? maybe even feel like they facilitate useful feedback that results in better obsidian games? etc. such motivations is not alien. being a moderator is time consuming and thankless, but the choice to accept an invitation to moderate does not strike us as bizarre or even odd. is not the way Gromnir would spend his "time and effort," but we understand why some folks does take up the burden. heck, some folks even want to be moderators. go figure. enoch ignored the motivation aspect o' our observation.

funroc's motivation to post info-bytes, on the other hand, strike us as... odd. rather, is odd if funroc is not an obsinatie.

HA! Good Fun!

ps for those we predict will miss the forest for the trees, am not saying it is weird to post developer info on a developer board. however, the number o' posts, and the obscurity o' the references from funroc is peculiar... is unusual enough to inspire this thread.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw this thread. Thanks for making the thread for me, BAdler :)

I'm surprised you didn't use his real name :sorcerer:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Yeah, he's our own Obsidileaks :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Perhaps his title should be changed to Obsidileaks.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: