What WE want to be Delaware Project

What we want to be Delaware Project??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What we want to be Delaware Project??

• Baldur`s Gate 3
    • Fallout 3
    • Neverwinter Nights 2
    • SW KotOR 2
    • new D&D based game
    • new NO D&D based game
    • i don`t care!!

I'd have gone for PS:T2 or J (black hound), but the reason I think we want them is that the games were interesting with good story and role-playing. In that aspect, there's no reason why KOTOR2 shouldn't potentially be able to deliver the same.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I would love if it was Fallout 3 (yeah, that's gonna happen) but I'll be fine with a KOTOR 2. Just keeping my fingers crossed that they fix the few problems I had with the last one.

Go pick up an EGM :)

I'm not sure what your issues with the game are, but from what I read they're correcting all of mine :p

kotor2 isn't fine by me - but it's up to obsidian to convince me of their ability to make interesting sequels to general, simple and boring games.

i voted for "new, no-dnd game", because that's what i wanted delaware to be :(

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

But first you have to make a name for yourself in the markets where the money is. I was tempted to say casual gamers, but thats not quite true. The biggest spending power is teenage girls, we would get the Rpg...

But the second largest spender are bored teens with too much pocket money. Once you get a pipeline into that and secure an income (too avoid eviction notices f.x.) you can start dreaming about what you really want to do.

Somehow, I trust Obsidian to actually create something, even an old PS:T fan like me would appreciate. According to EGM, they are not spending more time than absolutely necessary on the engine itself (quickslots/hotkeys, yipee), that would leave helluva lot of time for things like additional animations, models, powers, skills etc. not to mention plot and story, which used to be the strong point of old BIS B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...Another Planescape game would be jawesome, but it ain't gonna happen...

...ta 'ave Jeffy back on track would make me smile; so they dunna e'er wanna do that...

...an' plus, IT IS KotOR 2, so why e'en bother ta place yer wishlist now... <_<

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

I wants IWD3 my preciousssssss...........

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

PS:Torment eh?Interesting.I forgot :ph34r: that game.But what we have here?SW:KotOR 2 is the winner?Guys KotOR sure is good...very gooood :p but what about Baldur`s Gate 2:Throne of Bhall???!Or Fallout 2???They are just...diamonds!Remember we are here to vote about what we want to be Delaware Project.Moreover as there is not a official announcement in this site about the game i think that all other that is written are just rumors and speculations.Anyway my vote goes to Baldur`s Gate 3 and all of you that played Baldurs Gate 2 (not Dark Alliance 2 :angry: :huh: ) sure know why...

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world