E3 2011

I don't remember Battlezone being very popular

No? It was an awesome game though. Not 2 though, that one was just pretty looking and bugged to hell and back.

And i can't get used to that character model of Dante in DmC. So i guess i'll pass on that.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

yeah, battlezone was pretty good, didn't play part 2

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

man, the new Lara Croft game looks damn good

Too many cutscenes & QTE to deserve being called a game.

And being marketed too heavily to even be acknowledged.

To be blunt, **** Tomb Raider.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

ha! check out Activision's CEO backing down from their earlier statement about CoD Elite :x

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

man, the new Lara Croft game looks damn good

Too many cutscenes & QTE to deserve being called a game.

To be blunt, **** Tomb Raider.

It's a franchise that does not *know* itself anymore and in not *knowing* has grown weaker.

These days it just looks, feels and plays like any other action game. Gone are what made it special, the mysterious and large (not quite sandbox style but close) locations and the sense of exploration and discovery (Indiana Jones with boobs) that was the defining experience of the first few games.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

pretty much, it's kind of sad actually, Tomb Raider made all these other copycats possible, and now there's more hype around some douchebag with an AK74, than Lara :x

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

That Absolution trailer is a bit funny with all the kung-foolery, never thought Diana (assume it's her) was babe-like

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, aren't you the hipster king :lol:

pretty much, it's kind of sad actually, Tomb Raider made all these other copycats possible, and now there's more hype around some douchebag with an AK74, than Lara :blink:

Nathan Drake might be a douchebag, but Uncharted is a really fun game with some of the best voice acting and animations this generation.

Edited by Purkake

Well, aren't you the hipster king :lol:

*groans*

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

DmC combat trailer

While I like the trailer, I want my old Dante. ._.

Surprisingly, that actually doesn't look too bad.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Right... All the conferences were bad, but Sony and EA were probably lest bad. MS was so bad that it's probably worst I've seen since the e3 started doing videos about 'em (I did visit few e3 events in the 90's, but format of the show was different).

So far from I don't think I'm interested of the any of the game new reveals. New Assassins Creed and Farcry 3 (if there are no enemy respawns) maybe, but from Steam holiday sales.

Also much hyped GTA 5 (or GTA <insert city here> ) reveal didn't happen. Oh well, I'm not certain it would have been available for the PC anyway, just like Red Dead Redemption or LA Noire.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Dead Island demo on IGN

live, so you have 10 minutes to jump on it

edit: nvm, seems like GTTV had it yesterday already

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

man, I'm such a sucker for Resident Evil games... watching Operation Raccoon City and actually enjoying it.

Walsingham said:

That one XCom trailer has me really excited for it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Mehh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra