Bioware's New Game

Gorth

I want to be a Reaper.

You can be one, Shepard must become them, in order to defeat them. Or something along those lines.

Bioware deisgn meeting, Ray Muzyka:

-So let's see: In the prologue the collector base will be turned into a huge reaper torso, and Shepard must search the galaxy for the 4 reaper limbs and bring them together so he can become a reaper himself. Then in the endgame he's a huge Reaper-Shepard and you have to kill the other reapers while using planets as cover instead of chest-high-walls.

BRILLIANT!

oooh maybe the relays can be tuned to become a giant space laser, sheperd has to go find the trigger device for it (conveniently broken into 3-4 pieces and hidden around the universe). then once constructed, we get a minigame whackamole: reaper edition. mash aaaaaaaaaaaaaa to fire giant space lasers through time into the reapers pathetic little reapy bodies

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Translocating to new thread

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein