I want to visit the Motherland

Humodour

Siestas are a brilliant idea. I fully approve.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Everyone knows you gotta sit in the office for 10 hours a day to be productive.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Everyone knows you gotta sit in the office for 10 hours a day to be productive.

Absolutely. Nothing promotes productivity and reduces sick days more than being chained to a desk-phone-computer array like a pinstriped galley slave.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, seeing as Norway smells like fish, Denmark is just a puny island below our glorious nation and Finland isn't even in Scandinavia (damn semi-Russians), Sweden is the place to go. Stockholm in the summer is very nice.

We definitely have the hottest blondes.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

If your looking for the whole.. Ancient Ruins, Half crumbled castles and buildings over a few hundred years.. You should look up some of the English Heritage sites and plot out the places you'd really like to see. That might give you a better idea for travel within the UK.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I just experienced the horrifying realisation that every time mkreku says this he means himself.

-Elwood Blues

No offence to the Scandies but if it's a toss up between the Balearics and The Frozen North I'd go to Spain, although the Hot Blonde comment is on the money. But, look at it like this... London is full of Hot Scandinavian blonde girls, especially in the summer. It's a Win / Win.

sonsofgygax.JPG

No offence to the Scandies but if it's a toss up between the Balearics and The Frozen North I'd go to Spain, although the Hot Blonde comment is on the money. But, look at it like this... London is full of Hot Scandinavian blonde girls, especially in the summer. It's a Win / Win.

Considering I'm knee-deep in snow here, I have a hard time disagreeing with you. Also the women are cruel and heartless. :wub:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well, seeing as Norway smells like fish, Denmark is just a puny island below our glorious nation and Finland isn't even in Scandinavia (damn semi-Russians), Sweden is the place to go. Stockholm in the summer is very nice.

We have Christania - better parties and a lot more fun. Therefore we win.. also all the hot Danish/Swedish and Norwegian girls come to Copenhagen to party.

Fortune favors the bald.

If we made A-ha and Abba take part in an all-night endurance eating competition, the food being typically Scandie fare (i.e. hard scratchy biscuits, pickled sea monster and weeds O' the forest), who would win?

Curious minds need to know, Morten Harket looks like he could eat herrings all day, not too sure about Bjorn and Benny.

sonsofgygax.JPG