Pictures of your games

2011-10-31_00001.jpg

It does look more gross when in motion...

Aslong as you don't look too close. The blood dripping are sprites that turn to face you, same with the grass and other details like that. Really destroys it for me.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I also want to add that Rage features the best hit detection animations and enemy (agressive) AI I've ever seen in any FPS.

I can attest to that, it cost me many reloads due to my ****ty mouse when having way too much fun with the hit detection and trying to "show-off" so to speak. I really wish more games had it.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

That's the best disappointing game I've ever played. :p

Currently annoyed by all the npc tag alongs/yapping. I guess I'm not into companions in my shooters.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Curious: is the aliasing on a lot of the non-npc straight lines because of the extra widescreen, you don't have it on, or is the game just poor at it?

I like the shot on the battleship/cruiser whatever it is, with the city in the background. Very cinematic.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't turn on aa at this resolution cuz it will suck up a ton of VRAM and I found that I barely notice any aliasing when it's moving, unlike a lower resolution

Ok, that's what I kinda figured. :lol:

Aliasing definitely shows up more in screens than in motion, even when you have it up high sometimes. Drives me crazy. Heheh.

I don't know whats up with that, I tried Fraps and everything but Skyrim has it's own screenshot capture feature that saves it into bmp files that are too high in file size and automatically corrupts them..

Maybe there's an .ini setting that can override that?

...the hair in this game still makes me go "ugh." It's more line-detailed perhaps, but the artstyle or whatever ... ugh. lol

FINALLY.

I is playing. Looks a bit better than I was expecting, overall. Still the low-res textures here and there but definitely good looking overall, even if not cutting edge.

(click 4 fullsize)

Skyrim-s-0000000005a.jpg

Sight-seeing in 3rd person with 115 FOV set in the console. To be honest, haven't done much in the game besides run around looking at scenery. Got to the 1st town, everyone asleep, so I kept on running. Foot run speed is pretty fast on it's own, unlike some other games.

Skyrim-s-0000000007a.jpg

Skyrim-v-0000000009a.jpg

Skyrim-v-0000000010a.jpg

Skyrim-v-0000000011a.jpg

Skyrim-v-0000000013a.jpg

Hey there big guy, hows it going?

post-1458-1321049509_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Might as well add to the Skyrim flood :)

Talos in Whiterun, I love how the priest is quoting The Many Headed Talos.

89258104.jpg

I haven't used the Skyforge yet but it just looks epic.

58132596.jpg

I hunted down some bandits here after they fooled me into doing a pretty terrible thing, they got theirs.

41133520.jpg

A nice short ruin occupied by a sadistic necromancer.

58143694.jpg

Dunno what's in here but it's a lovely scene.

56804992.jpg

Best sky boxes evar.

92074047.jpg

Y'know, even though he almost cut my head off I like his grim determination.

89465744.jpg

Rabbit stuck running in the water.

The beautiful night sky.

post-1458-1321136785_thumb.jpg

post-1458-1321136799_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester