Pictures of your games

It's a principle thing. I paid for the game, I don't want to see a giant ad within the game. The "Update/Look For Update" button should be enough.

There was also this horrible way they dealt with one of the Steam friends thingies. In FNV it would pop up in the corner for a brief moment and then go away, in 2W2 it wasn't going away and when I pressed shift+tab it would put up this giant overlay of crap before letting me click yet another spot to make that go away. (so I turned the friends setting off).

Just ticked me off...I'll get over it I suppose.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

From what I've seen so far, I'd have to agree. It does look nice sometimes, but yet...there's something not quite "right."

Also, the character hip/leg run animation is horrible. Makes me laugh tho, so +1 even so.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, so much for free-roaming. Hardeharhar! (they teased me by letting me swim a long long time w/that castle in sight...sigh)

2W2-000000015a.jpg

Can't hide from me!

2W2-000000020a.jpg

Told Ya.

2W2-000000017a.jpg

Die, Furries, Die. (everyone who's played this game has screenies of the sneak-kill bit I'm sure)

2W2-000000021a.jpg

2W2-000000022a.jpg

If you mean the weird arm angles, he's probably in the middle of some dual-wield overhead waist-twisty attack animation. The character animations in the game aren't that great, imo.

Well, so much for free-roaming. Hardeharhar! (they teased me by letting me swim a long long time w/that castle in sight...sigh)

2W2-000000015a.jpg

You'll get a boat in chapter two. There's also the option of Water walking potions (there is one enemy type in chapter one that drops the required ingredient).

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Hair mods for FNV. The only problem is clipping.

I don't know if you already tried the "Nova Hairstyle" mod...but if not, it's one that I don't have clipping issues with, since the ponytail is so high up. I'm not sure about clipping while wearing glasses, but at least if you put on a hat, instead of going bald it gives you a short/flat 'do like it's up in a bun, I guess. Sadly, it's only the one hairstyle. But I liked it. Works with the current game version far as I can tell.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35222

fnv-novahairmod1.jpg

Guild Wars

Oh...one of the many expansions/sequels I take it? Wow, sure has changed a lot. ;)

Actually that looked like the GW starting area to me. With a healthy does of bloom.

Yep. I read they upgraded the graphics at one point, but that was the firs time I heard about that.

Looks horrible.

Then don't look at it.

Then don't look at it.
Is this like the game we played during chilhood where you would keep your middlefinger in front of my face and ask me not to look at if it bothers me ?

I'm sure if you post pictures of your games to a public forum you're going to get opinions about them. It's not like there's a "skip the ****ty ones" button I could use to avoid them.

Edited by trulez

Guild Wars was the only MMO i ever played an extended period. It's probably true that it's not as good as the other offerings out there, but I had fun collecting all the skills and prestige gear and basking in the adoration of noobs at my ludicrously expensive tattoos.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Actually that looked like the GW starting area to me. With a healthy does of bloom.

Looks nothing like how I remember the GW starting area to look, even discounting the bloom. I only played GW when it very first came out tho.