anyone else here is obsessed with the game?

Waiting for a certain game to come out is kind of a lame hobby...

a hobby is always a matter of perception and perspective.. shame on you Purkake, lame to one person is exciting to another.. tis the way of the world. ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Not in the least.

Get a hobby or something.

I thought gaming was a hobby?

Waiting for a certain game to come out is kind of a lame hobby...

Says Mr. Why-Aren't-You-Excited-For-Just-Cause-2-?! :lol:

i can honestly say im not as obsessed as some of you.. why? well.. the last time i was really obsessed with an unreleased game was pre-MGS4.. but i can say that was due to the fact that they had so many trailers, podcasts & info on the game.. heck i still have the trailers and podcasts stored on my harddrive.

other than that.. im really anticipating this game especially after the latest dev diary.. seen some new footage.. looked good.

Says Mr. Why-Aren't-You-Excited-For-Just-Cause-2-?! :lol:

That was when we had videos of you being able to ride gas cylinders into the sky and an awesome demo. And that was hardly obsessive, I was mostly miffed at the general lack of interest in an awesome game.

@Raithe: Waiting for a game to come out is a close second after watching paint dry on the list of most boring hobbies ever.

I was excited about, then I wasn't, then I was, then it was delayed and I stopped thinking about it but am getting excited again now that its getting closer to coming out.

Obsessed, never.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

@Raithe: Waiting for a game to come out is a close second after watching paint dry on the list of most boring hobbies ever.

I think you'll find it's actually third- frequent posting in a game forum saying how you aren't looking forward to it is certainly more boring.

Or maybe that's just for the people who have to read it. You were more entertaining when you were post irrelevant oversized gif guy rather than edgy naysayer guy.

Boo hoo.

Being "obsessed" with anything isn't particularly healthy. I'm interested how the game will turn out, but I couldn't care less if it comes out today, a month from now or in three years.

Edited by Purkake

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I do find myself thinking about the game at odd times. Example:

I just received my copy of the Spring 2010 William & Mary Alumni Magazine. One of the story titles on the cover simply said "Spy Game." Chris Avellone also being a W&M Alum, I quickly jumped to the conclusion that they had chatted with him about his involvement in AP. Sadly, I found that the story was about an alum from '49 who played professional tennis as a cover for working for the CIA in the '50s.