Games you are looking forward to.

Darque

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of looking forward to either Rock Band 3 or Power Gig. Both have you playing an actual 6-string guitar, and supposedly you can use them to learn to play. The guitars are about $150. I've always wanted to learn to play, and this seems like a good way to do it. I'll have to watch the reviews to see which one is better for actual guitar playing.

I've never dug the music games in the past, but playing a real instrument has piqued my interest.

Tried the demo for Enslaved. I had little to no interest in the game beforehand, but I was blown away by the demo. Unfortunately, it comes out the same day as Castlevania: LoS.

You were blown away by that demo? Huh. To me it's just a pretty "i'll guide by the hand the whole way" demo. Gameplay? Nonexistant. It's a movie and those i can see for much much less.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I keep waiting for more news on Tron Evolution... now since it's supposed to be out before Tron Legacy hits the cinemas. (which it does in early December-ish).. I've been expecting to hear a little bit more about the game then is so far out....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Anyone buying Vanquish by Amazon.co.uk? I'd really love the pre-order bonus, they're the only ones in Europe who give it, but their shipping and postage is ridiculous to my country :/ And only Gamestop has it in the US. only in japan everyone gets it who pre-orders the game. Why are things so unfair :////////

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I've really been anticipating The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf. Too bad it might be cancelled for good. As am I for The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings for the PS3.

This is what happened to the Rise of the White Wolf: :deadhorse:

It will never see the light of day.

So uh.. Fallout: New Vegas, Two Worlds 2 and Risen 2 are the games I'm still looking forward to. Later on I'll check out Rage, I think.

I'm also on the fence about Dead Rising 2. I would buy Read Dead Redemption PC in an instant.

I've skipped a lot of games lately.. Divinity 2, Drakensang, Alpha Protocol, Mass Effect 2, etc. Also, a lot of my anticipated games have just.. disappeared. Dead Island (grr!), White Gold, The Precursors (even though I've played through it in Russian), etc. Bit miffed about Dead Island, it sounded so good. Oh well.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

devil-kings-3-20090918094447890_640w.jpg

You know, watching the anime on the 'net, I find it interesting how in the story Yukimura is basically sidelined until the climactic final battle, Keji Maeda is running around looking listless and trying to talk to people but keeps getting shut down, And for the most part the antagonist is kept to a very small number of scenes while the rest of the series focuses on Masamune Date's awesomeness...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Im curious about WRC 2010, but I dont know if its any good and there are no reviews. have any of you guys tried it? I still have Richard Burns Rally, but it doesnt work great with Windows 7 x64

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

man, that red dead redemption undead mode sounds more and more awesome every time i hear about it. it's the only game left this year that i'm planning on buying right away.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

man, that red dead redemption undead mode sounds more and more awesome every time i hear about it. it's the only game left this year that i'm planning on buying right away.

I can't wait either. I've got every achievement in the game except two gambling ones introduced with Liars & Cheats and I'm almost to the final legendary rank in multiplayer.

I'm still holding out hope that TW2 is coming out here on Thursday. The shop where I pre-ordered hasn't pushed back the release day yet..

I'm annoyed by the delay as well, but lucky enough, I ordered my copy from gogamer.com because I live in the US. I really can't wait for this title and hope that I get it soon enough. This game is looking awesome. Anyway not wanting to wait for January, I'd suggest gogamer as it's pretty cheap to get imports from that place. Not trying to pump the site, but wanting to help those who want the game. It still has a release date of October 22nd, so I'm hoping as well that it ships early.

Edited by SadExchange

Homeworld 3.

Relic reacquired the license in 2008 and its been hinted that its in the making. CoH is petering out, and the only game officially in development other than CoH (asian versions) is Space Marine. For a studio like Relic that's too little. This tells me that they're working on something in secret.

Okay, they can't repeat the magic of the original. It was always a stand alone title, a combination of (almost accidental) things that's impossible to repeat. I'm not even expecting them to. What I want is a decent story and a new graphics engine to see all those ships in their full glory.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life