Third Hand smoke

Hurlshort

If you want people to stop smoking tobacco, just make marijuana legal at the same time you make tobacco illegal.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Unfortunately thats carcinogenic too.

But you don't hear about reefers smoking "a pack or two a day" of blunts.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What about coffee?

I hate coffee.

Damn right, caffine should be banned. So many people are addicted to this horrible substance.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

What about coffee?

I hate coffee.

Damn right, caffine should be banned. So many people are addicted to this horrible substance.

Totally, especially when you just want to go out and have a glass of juice with a friend. My jacket, and all my clothes stinked of coffee, yuck! Can't they just drink coffee at home instead?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If you want people to stop smoking tobacco, just make marijuana legal at the same time you make tobacco illegal.

I'm not sure if it would really take off in the same way. It would probably hover around the same popularity as cigars.

The difference is the addiction level. Sure, people get addicted to weed, but it isn't near the same rate as cigarettes. I read in a study that something like 75% of smokers want to quit. That is insane. Basically 3 out of 4 people are not happy to be smoking, but they are addicted to it. You just don't get that with any of these other substances.

If those 75% actually could stop smoking, this whole thing wouldn't be an issue. It would be too rare to warrant any real concern. Like pot, it would be something that lots of people try in High School and college, but most people stop doing when they get older, or rarely do.

What about coffee?

I hate coffee.

Totally, especially when you just want to go out and have a glass of juice with a friend. My jacket, and all my clothes stinked of coffee, yuck! Can't they just drink coffee at home instead?

Is Starbucks technically coffee? If so, I welcome the ban. :sorcerer:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I actually hate the smell of coffee too. I've banned it from my house, my wife has to sneak out and make it in our garage when she wants some. I'm pretty unreasonable about it too, I rush down the coffee isle in the grocery store to avoid it. Burnt coffee totally clings to surfaces too.

But I've never heard of any issues with second or third hand coffee odor, so there isn't much justification for my intense dislike.

I actually hate the smell of coffee too. I've banned it from my house, my wife has to sneak out and make it in our garage when she wants some. I'm pretty unreasonable about it too, I rush down the coffee isle in the grocery store to avoid it. Burnt coffee totally clings to surfaces too.

But I've never heard of any issues with second or third hand coffee odor, so there isn't much justification for my intense dislike.

You must lead an enchanted life :sorcerer:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Whoah there, hoss. You hate coffee? How can you possibly hate the smell of fresh coffee? It's the second best smell in the world, after *ahem* anyway... we'll leave that, even if it is nearly St Valentine's Day.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What do you mean 'ahem'. The possibilities are endless.

And almost universally hillarious.

I knew you chaps would inevitably come up with possibilities that were far more superb and hilarious than the one I was thinking of. Well, maybe. I mean I think I know the best smell ever.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Coffee Breath is nearly a bad as smokers breath. Unfortunately coffee drinkers are like smokers, they don't realise how bad it is. :lol:

I never even heard of that, and I kinda doubt coffe would be any different than other acidious drinks. Some people are just cursed with stinky breath.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I never even heard of that, and I kinda doubt coffe would be any different than other acidious drinks. Some people are just cursed with stinky breath.

As a Tea drinker, I can assure you Coffee Breath does exist and it's as bad as smokers breath depending on the type of coffee someone drinks. Coffee Drinkers don't notice it just like smokers don't notice their smokers breath. Non-Coffee drinkers (just like non-smokers) can smell Coffee Breath. I find Coffee Breath can be so obnoxious and foul that it can make me dizzy. A google search on Coffee Breath will net you over a million hits and some funny stories from people's experiences. So it does exist. And it is different to other acidious drinks like Tea. Tea isn't as acidic as Coffee and you don't really get Tea Breath as bad as Coffee Breath.

Why would coffe drinkers be unable to tell that they have bad breath. This must be similar to how some people get nauseated by the smell of milk, and they are always people who don't drink milk.

I heard from a Pakistani family that most Scandinavians smell horribly like sour milk.. Which I found quite amusing, as some people complain that Indians and Pakistanis smell like curry, given the choice I think I'd prefer the latter.

Fortune favors the bald.

Yes fine if you are talking about your girl, and how sweet, but that's not very 'ahem'. I'm trying to think of X rated things that smell good, and I'm drawing a blank.

Fine. Cleavage. You happy now? honestly, some people...

-Elwood Blues