Third Hand smoke

Hurlshort

Yes fine if you are talking about your girl, and how sweet, but that's not very 'ahem'. I'm trying to think of X rated things that smell good, and I'm drawing a blank.

Fine. Cleavage. You happy now? honestly, some people...

Olfactory imput is not the first thing that springs to mind. To each his own I suppose.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Yes fine if you are talking about your girl, and how sweet, but that's not very 'ahem'. I'm trying to think of X rated things that smell good, and I'm drawing a blank.

Fine. Cleavage. You happy now? honestly, some people...

Okay, that's a good start. Now tell us, how does it taste? ;)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Well, it doesn't really have a sm... look, this is all going a bit blue.

Going back to coffee breath. I used to think I had coffee breath. I just wasn't cleaning my gumline properly. I put forward the hypothesis that coffeee drinkers are stressed older folks who are often ignorant of proper oral hygeine.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The instant coffe I typically drink barely deserves the name. I can drink 10 or 20 cups a day and still sleep like a baby. If I want to stay awake for some reason I break out the real thing, 2 or 3 cups of which will make me talk like I'm on speed and develop odd twitches and facial tics.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

We went trhough a phase in teh office of drinking pure fresh ground to the same scale as instant. We all got sick.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.