Real horrorshow

Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

She chose to drink and take the drugs. She chose the path that lead to death, regardless if it was intentional or not. At best she deserves the death penalty, at least she deserves life in prison without possibility of parole.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

You have to admire her defense lawyer, tho. Arguing it wasn't intentional murder.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This is why they have a death penalty.

Actually, does Britain have a death penalty?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Well, she's guilty, andn deserves punishment. The death penalty and/or 30 years in prison is way too much. I'd say 10 years and heavy therapy and no release until she is satisfactorily 'cured' of her many issues.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Actually, does Britain have a death penalty?

No. Also, this incident happened in France, which doesn't have one either.

Anyhow, this isn't exactly a poster case for it. Clearly in the "crime of passion" category, where whatever additional deterrence that capital punishment offers isn't going to be a factor.

Edited by Enoch

Our last hanging was 1960something, and that was an exceptional case. It's more humane to keep them locked in cages all their life.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Well, she's guilty, andn deserves punishment. The death penalty and/or 30 years in prison is way too much. I'd say 10 years and heavy therapy and no release until she is satisfactorily 'cured' of her many issues.

So you do have some redeeming qualities.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

And how is that proper justice for her victim and his family? That is a slap on the wrist compared to what he got.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Justice is one thing, vengance is quite another.

Shes obviously distrubed and needs help.

Besides you know when they kill someone in death penalty they do it in your name, your hand is on the injection just as much as anyone elses so I wouldn't be so quick to dole out death penalties. Its easy to hide behind formalities and executioners, but if you aren't ready to cut her head off yourself than there's no use calling for someone else to do it is there?

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

'Failed to have sex'. What, he couldn't get it up and she cut his throat. Talk about performance anxiety.

I think the lesson we all need to learn here is to only do ugly chicks, they're used to handling disapointment.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Justice is one thing, vengance is quite another.

Shes obviously distrubed and needs help.

Besides you know when they kill someone in death penalty they do it in your name, your hand is on the injection just as much as anyone elses so I wouldn't be so quick to dole out death penalties. Its easy to hide behind formalities and executioners, but if you aren't ready to cut her head off yourself than there's no use calling for someone else to do it is there?

I have no problem executing, in accordance of the law, a murderer.

'Failed to have sex'. What, he couldn't get it up and she cut his throat. Talk about performance anxiety.

Well, precisely. As if the thought wasn't scary enough already without the threat of being pinned like a moth on a display board.

-Elwood Blues