PAX East

Never get the appeal of these things.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

New Vegas will probably play pretty much like FO3, watching videos should suffice.

Also this is the lame PAX, the awesome one is in Seattle in fall.

No, this is the only one. This year it's on east coast, that's all. and there are already more preregistrations than there were attendees on any previous ones.

Never get the appeal of these things.

I'd never go to E3, or any other conventions, but PAX seems to be really cool and gamer(not media) oriented. It's computer games, table tops, arcades and more!

Edited by vault_overseer

New Vegas will probably play pretty much like FO3, watching videos should suffice.

Also this is the lame PAX, the awesome one is in Seattle in fall.

No, this is the only one. This year it's on east coast, that's all. and there are already more preregistrations than there were attendees on any previous ones.

What? Madness!

Seattle is far better because I live within an hour of the place. This is just a cheap imposter.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I think they'll still have PAX in Seattle this year. But yes, the past couple of PAXes have been pretty fun, and very affordable to attend. (Or they would've been, had I not been attending as a game company representative.) The Panels are usually the best parts. Had a really good time at the Giant Bomb panel last year, watching them make three dudes eat cup-o-noodles filled with warm Monster energy drink in exchange for a StarCraft 2 beta key.

Matthew Rorie

I'm going. Its gonna be epic.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Would be interesting.. but just can't spring for a plane ticket over the pond at the moment... :sorcerer:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So apparently some people from PA boards are talking about taking train in groups and having a gamer party on the way there.

That sounds like the worst thing ever. Being in a confined place for a prolonged period of time with a bunch of annoying smelly "gamers" who share the awesomeness of pwning each other in Halo and MW2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...