Pictures of your games

Gorth

I love how no one uses Legion armor.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I had to stop myself from wearing the spacesuit helmet everywhere. It's still the best helmet I've found, DT-wise, but I was giggling way too much whenever a slo-mo shot or an accidential brushing of the mousewheel gave me a 3rd-person view of my character.

Nooo, that's what I've been wearing all along! The spacesuit and the fish bowl helmet. It still makes me giggle, 50 hours into the game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Here I thought manly men preferred their steaks burnt to a crisp over an open bonfire.

That said, given that there's a The Sims Medieval in development, I don't see why a The Sims Post-Apocalypse wouldn't work. I'd play it.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I had to stop myself from wearing the spacesuit helmet everywhere. It's still the best helmet I've found, DT-wise, but I was giggling way too much whenever a slo-mo shot or an accidential brushing of the mousewheel gave me a 3rd-person view of my character.

LOL....yeah...so far the bubble helmet is the only one I've found that makes Boone take off his red beret. It's been making me laugh for a while now.

falloutNV-051.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

One can't be too picky.

I'd say something but....PG-13 fora...so I'll just go - Ick! :lol:

Also, that evil gnome would make a good lawn ornament. If there were lawns.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So.. My poor character has been wandering the wasteland, only accompanied by a whirring ball of metal for 60 hours, so I decided to give him a treat. Enter Red Lucy!

RedLucy01.jpg

Oh yeah, baby.

RedLucy02.jpg

You don't have to ask me twice.

RedLucy03.jpg

Let's get it on!

RedLucy04.jpg

Mission accomplished.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Divinity2.JPG

I do like their water. And it looks pretty good up close. It's distances and animations that are funky.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

(sorry the color's a bit wonky. So dark...had to alter stuff...)

falloutNV-076a.jpg

falloutNV-078a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson

post-19662-1289073644_thumb.jpg

I do like their water. And it looks pretty good up close. It's distances and animations that are funky.

I just purchased that myself off of steam. Since downloading it yesterday, I've already put in about 13 hours and have enjoyed it so far. Just messing around with it, till Two Worlds 2 releases.

Divinity2.JPG

I just purchased that myself off of steam. Since downloading it yesterday, I've already put in about 13 hours and have enjoyed it so far. Just messing around with it, till Two Worlds 2 releases.

Answer me this: Does Two Worlds 2 have flipping?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."