Swiss ban minarets

theslug

Good job Swiss! Its about time someone put their foot down on land mark eyesores. Now if only something could be done about those buildings with the pesky crosses.

I'm not singling out Muslims, I dislike religions in general. The root of all evil that brainwashes people to kill for their god/s.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Good job Swiss! Its about time someone put their foot down on land mark eyesores. Now if only something could be done about those buildings with the pesky crosses.

I'm not singling out Muslims, I dislike religions in general. The root of all evil that brainwashes people to kill for their god/s.

Smite the un-unbelievers! Burn them all! Only when their wrongthoughts are expunged in blood will the trueness of atheism be universal! :(

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not only can't you build a Bahai temple in Iran, you can't even publish a picture! http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091123/wl_mi..._20091123211536

(The temple in the picture was in India, not in Israel the way the sloppily written article suggests)

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Be fair. Iran is a theocratic paranoid festival of bizzareness. I hardly think they qualify as representatives of Islam.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Who would then?

NO ONE DOES. That's rather the point.

-Elwood Blues

I suppose that's rather convenient if you want to be non-judgmental.

It's also pretty convenient if it's, you know, true.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Islam is what Islamists make it out to be. We don't live in the world of pristine ideals, we live in the real world.

*sigh* Yes yes, and Christianity is what the Michigan Militia make it out to be... -_-

-Elwood Blues

There are no "true Ismlamists" just like there are no "true Christians". Every one considers their interpetration to be the right one, but looking from the outside they're all as retarded. But still you can't say that Iran represents all muslims just like you can't say that the vatican, with their anti-condom and abortion talk represent all christians. I don't really understand why this is such a hard concept for you guys.

Dude, what's your point? Are you just trying to troll? Post a gif and get out.

:lol:

-Elwood Blues

Sunni Islam doesn't even have a heirarchy, so even if heirarchies had the capability to speak on behalf of all their adherents it wouldn't be the case here.

Never mind the simple fact that Islamofascists claim an arabic centre for their religion, when that is demosntrably not the case by population.

There are quite enough genuine reasons for wars without ignorance buggers going inventing them from nothing. 'Islam' is not the enemy. Terrorism is the enemy. Fascism is the enemy. Mussolini wearing a turban and ludicrous beard is still Mussolini.

-Elwood Blues

Not only can't you build a Bahai temple in Iran, you can't even publish a picture! http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091123/wl_mi..._20091123211536

(The temple in the picture was in India, not in Israel the way the sloppily written article suggests)

Iran, a nation with a population that falls in line, lock-step, with its leaders.

Iran, a nation with a population that falls in line, lock-step, with its leaders.

:ermm:

female_protesters20.jpg

-Elwood Blues

There are no "true Ismlamists" just like there are no "true Christians". Every one considers their interpetration to be the right one, but looking from the outside they're all as retarded. But still you can't say that Iran represents all muslims just like you can't say that the vatican, with their anti-condom and abortion talk represent all christians. I don't really understand why this is such a hard concept for you guys.
No, but the Vatican represents all Catholics.

Edit: The quote in my sig is from Iranian protesters, so no, they don't all fall in lockstep.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I want to make babies with that woman.

Thou wouldst disobey the first commandment? Never shaltest thou hanker after women whom thou hast seen only from the rear.

-Elwood Blues

Thou wouldst disobey the first commandment? Never shaltest thou hanker after women whom thou hast seen only from the rear.

Pfft! She

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Pfft! She

-Elwood Blues