Swiss ban minarets

theslug

There are no "true Ismlamists" just like there are no "true Christians". Every one considers their interpetration to be the right one, but looking from the outside they're all as retarded. But still you can't say that Iran represents all muslims just like you can't say that the vatican, with their anti-condom and abortion talk represent all christians. I don't really understand why this is such a hard concept for you guys.
No, but the Vatican represents all Catholics.

Edit: The quote in my sig is from Iranian protesters, so no, they don't all fall in lockstep.

Yes and as we all know catholics aren't the only christians. Hell a lot of catholics probably don't agree with the Pope on everything.

And George Galloway claims to represent all Britons... -_-

You're far too smart to genuinely think it's that simple.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes and as we all know catholics aren't the only christians. Hell a lot of catholics probably don't agree with the Pope on everything.
Catholic means universal, so yes, catholics are the only christians. I think you mean Roman Catholics, which as any New Testament teacher will tell you, is quite different from the original meaning of "catholic."

Catholic means universal, so yes, catholics are the only christians. I think you mean Roman Catholics, which as any New Testament teacher will tell you, is quite different from the original meaning of "catholic."

Why thank you for this interesting piece of trivia.

Thou wouldst disobey the first commandment? Never shaltest thou hanker after women whom thou hast seen only from the rear.

I disagree.

rear.

That's all I'm interested in. :blush:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Don

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Thou wouldst disobey the first commandment? Never shaltest thou hanker after women whom thou hast seen only from the rear.

I disagree.

rear.

That's all I'm interested in. ;)

Sluggo, if my guru status means anything to you please don't ignore me now. NEVER judge a woman from behind. Aerobics and organic shampoos mean it has nver been more dangerous to judge a woman by her rear profile.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

rear.

This is why women in the Islamic world wear hajib, by the way.

I think it says more about the men. They simply lack the the fortitude and control of their own sexual desires that they have to cover up their women for their own safety. Pathetic.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think it says more about the men. They simply lack the the fortitude and control of their own sexual desires that they have to cover up their women for their own safety. Pathetic.
Women cover themselves in a show of modesty and a desire to be judged on the basis of their character. Not because "ooga booga their men are all rapists."

rear.

This is why women in the Islamic world wear hajib, by the way.

Indeed. Women are terrifying and unpredictable creatures. But covering them in a tarpaulin is not the answer.

-Elwood Blues