Fallout

TwinkieGorilla

Okay, I have to confess I didn't like Star Wars very much either. What's so special about it? It's doesn't really give anything intellectually or emotionally, it's just a bunch of guys in wierd plastic armor fighting in space.

I like some Star Wars games for the computer though, for example Tie Fighter and Dark Forces 2.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!

I prefer to watch Hardware Wars than suffer through a viewing of Empire Strikes Back.

I find your lack of taste disturbing.

I find your lack of pants disturbing.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

At any moment I am expecting Jack Thompson to bust in and yell out "OBJECTION!"

Does anyone have a pic of that fanart where Sand is yelling "Objection!" much to shock and amazement of everyone else? It was epic.

99-lpnwn2_ch040_092_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Bonus:

1204425314345vd7_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

halting the spam train for a sec, are there any similar mods for Fallout 3 than MMM or OOO for Oblivion? I just got the GOTY edition and plan to play the game again. I played it about halfway through at launch and thought it was really lacking in balance, mainly that it was too easy. What mods would you guys recommend to make it a bit tougher, immersive, Fallout-y and maybe add more content if it's of professional quality?

Edited by Lare Kikkeli

FOOK2 and FWE.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4448

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2761

The don't make the game tougher, but change it significantly that if you don't play smart you can die very easily. There are some compatibility mods to allow them to merge, but when you have that many mods going it becomes more of a challenge to keep the game from crashing.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

FOOK2 and FWE.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4448

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2761

The don't make the game tougher, but change it significantly that if you don't play smart you can die very easily. There are some compatibility mods to allow them to merge, but when you have that many mods going it becomes more of a challenge to keep the game from crashing.

Wow, there are some good ideas in that FWE mod. I like the idea of spending AP on bullet time and/or a gears of war style sprint.

Sprint is good for evading enemy grenades, then there is the Charge! perk. When sprinting you keep your weapon out so can attack while sprinting. Have bullet time on...

Well, you can see the fun.

The sprint is a little bit too ridiculously fast though. of course I did set my agility to 10 but STILL.

You need to check out 'Guy' Fawkes the Superduper Mutant whenever he gets caught day-dreaming, that guy can hustle if he thinks he's getting left behind.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

I have placed MMM, Fook2, FWE, EVE, WMK, GreenerWorld, Dimonized Type 3 model, Hair Pack, and a bunch of armor and clothing mods in my game. The game is far more intense than it once was. I am finding it almost as nerve whacking as I found CoD4. Whew.

When you are wearing something soft the Armored Vault Suit and get point blank of an assault rifle, you are not going to walk away from it.

Dimonized Type 3 model,

okay, HOLD on.

Rofl. That is an intense body replacer, although I prefer exnem.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

Thread closed due to length.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: