Britain's budget deficit

Walsingham

I don't understand why they insist on invading other countries like Iraq or Afghanistan desptie their budget being so bad.Maybe because of their being of war mongerer nature.

Indeed. Perhaps you'd like to pick up some of those Canadian pubic spy satellites you warned us about. No doubt they're going cheap.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't understand why they insist on invading other countries like Iraq or Afghanistan desptie their budget being so bad.Maybe because of their being of war mongerer nature.
Because Afghanistan attacked us. Iraq is just about making world a better place, eventually.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Because Afghanistan attacked us. Iraq is just about making world a better place, eventually.

Lieutenant, if you think talking to him is going to work... You might just as well try to invalidate a poem by shelling hazelnuts and throwing them at the sun.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I know, but it's the same views held by probably 80% of people here.

Trust me. No, in fact, just go read his posts, under his curent user name and 'Onur the Courageous'.

-Elwood Blues

YEAH MAN UP YOU COMMIE WIMPS

AMERICA IS A HOLY NATION CHOSEN BY GOD.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Going after the Taliban in Afghanistan is worth the effort, I don't understand the opposition this time. What is the alternative, bombing, doing nothing ?

Although we seem to have allied ourselves with some pretty corrupt entities again. No wonder when the few viable cash crops are illegal.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

YEAH MAN UP YOU COMMIE WIMPS

AMERICA IS A HOLY NATION CHOSEN BY GOD.

You're just jealous because it was going to be you until God changed his mind at the last minute.

-Elwood Blues

In fact it was certainly 'not' Afghan army who attacked the USA. It was a few fanatical and deceived young teens claimed to be Afhgan citizens who willingly were ignored by American officials to form an artificial reason to use the newly developed high tech nukes and weapons on weak nations.

For Iraq I can say that the reason was the same. Develop new weapons and try them on nations which are by far the weakest and certainly has no power to stand against you. Saddam could never reach or invade USA.

Indeed. Perhaps you'd like to pick up some of those Canadian pubic spy satellites you warned us about. No doubt they're going cheap.

I'm sorry but I'm cutting my pubic hair and I doubt if they work when you don't have pubic hair.

Lieutenant, if you think talking to him is going to work... You might just as well try to invalidate a poem by shelling hazelnuts and throwing them at the sun.

I think as a supposed 'mod!' you are supposed to stabilize and neutralize the environment instead of polarizing it via trying to affect or organize newby members against a particular site member. I'm sorry to see that you have not changed your fascistic nature since my last visit years ago.

However, I can say that I am happy to be remembered with every detail of my former posts which were heavily critisizing the political actions of your country.

I want to comfort you via declaring that I have no intention for insisting to post on this site as my years lasting semi-ban continues. In fact I am attempting to make my account deleted via asking for this to Fionavar every 3 years, as I feel snubbed when I realize that my posts are being read by mods before they appear here, especially after seeing a dozen of posts like yours popping up here without being read by some site authorities.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

In fact it was certainly 'not' Afghan army who attacked the USA. It was a few fanatical and deceived young teens claimed to be Afhgan citizens who willingly were ignored by American officials to form an artificial reason to use the newly developed high tech nukes and weapons on weak nations.

For Iraq I can say that the reason was the same. Develop new weapons and try them on nations which are by far the weakest and certainly has no power to stand against you. Saddam could never reach or invade USA.

I'm sorry but I'm cutting my pubic hair and I doubt if they work when you don't have pubic hair.

I think as a supposed 'mod!' you are supposed to stabilize and neutralize the environment instead of polarizing it via trying to affect or organize newby members against a particular site member. I'm sorry to see that you have not changed your fascistic nature since my last visit years ago.

However, I can say that I am happy to be remembered with every detail of my former posts which were heavily critisizing the political actions of your country.

I want to comfort you via declaring that I have no intention for insisting to post on this site as my years lasting semi-ban continues. In fact I am attempting to make my account deleted via asking for this to Fionavar every 3 years, as I feel snubbed when I realize that my posts are being read by mods before they appear here, especially after seeing a dozen of posts like yours popping up here without being read by some site authorities.

I was going to respond seriously to this post, but then I realised you are somebody's (admittedly hilarious) troll account.

If anybody on here wants a good laugh, might I direct you to:

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=42221&hl=

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=43980&hl=

I was going to respond seriously to this post, but then I realised you are somebody's (admittedly hilarious) troll account.

If anybody on here wants a good laugh, might I direct you to:

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=42221&hl=

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=43980&hl=

I want to make you remember that your post is 'off' topic, however as it is allowed I may comment about it.

I certainly feel as if my hands are bounded back and as if I'm trying to type with my nose in this low IQed semi banned state; on which my posts pop up here after ages I type them.

Especially after recognizing that absolutely 'none' of my atteckers are in the same semi or quarter ban status with me, despite their unfair hijacks and insults on me in an orchestrated way at that time, I greatly suffer and continue to feel snubbed now. If you examine the threads, you may easily recognize that I have used 'no' swear words which my opponents continuously use. The only 'thing' I have mentioned as a sign of anger was 'low IQed' term, however, my generous kindness is punished with this ages lasting snubby semi-ban.

Oh, should the good ones always suffer in this world? Tell me please. :lol:

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

I certainly feel as if my hands are bounded back and as if I'm trying to type with my nose in this low IQed semi banned state; on which my posts pop up here after ages I type them.

That's interesting. If your hands are behind your back may I ask how you are conducting your inspections?

-Elwood Blues

That's interesting. If your hands are behind your back may I ask how you are conducting your inspections?

I'm leaving the answer of this question to your imagination.

The Illuminator

I presume this means you've learned to touchtype?

-Elwood Blues

I thought this forum was rated 12....

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

I thought this forum was rated 12....

Don't worry, Onan the Courageous here is definitely not older than 12.

-Elwood Blues

Umm... we seem to have blown our SPAM

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein