What are you playing now?

Pidesco

Veteran can be murderous. I actually checked out some walkthroughs for the sniper level, otherwise I'd never have finished. "Heat" was the toughest part for me, though.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Playing ToMI Ep 3, liking it so far. Glad to see the return of Murray.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished the Witcher with the neutrality ending. I already knew about the silly 'plot twist', perhaps with the Enhanced Edition's proper dialogue Jacques de Aldesberg would have been a little more compelling. I think the general idea had good potential, there was just too much unanswered (or not properly thought out). In any case, the game remained fun until the end, and the story was nevertheless more enjoyable or as enjoyable as most other RPGs in the last 5 years, with the notable exceptions of K2 and MOTB. And it beats K2 in terms of gameplay.

Waiting on Football Manager 2010 at the end of the month, might try the Risen demo if I have time.

I'm playing through Risen right now. Really enjoying my time with it so far. Reminds me of why I fell in love with RPGs, exploring. Got the game and my new rig yesterday and am just loving my time spent with it so far.

My pre-order screwed up so I'm running downtown on my lunch break to buy it today. And yes, I am jealous.

Any why has Webhallen become so sucky? They used to be good, cheap and reliable. Now they're just cheap.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

As a compliment to CoD 4, even when I play the game at work and have to replay some of the missions, I don't care because it's effing fun!

The only mission that started feeling a bit tedious to me was the second-last one. Most other missions are heaps of fun, and I still occasionally whip through one of them just for kicks (I don't do multiplayer). :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Started a game of Empire:TW

I'm Prussia and was having trouble deciding which way I wanted to go... then that decision got made for me when the Turks decided to attack.

I need more schools >.>

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Started playing KotOR 2 on the PC. Much better framerate than the 360, controls take a bit of getting used to, but the game is a bit annoying in some ways. There is no widescreen support and the game is unstable to say the least. But hey, it's still great.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Playing some Batman Arkham Asylum, it's pretty sweet! There are some annoying sections, but compared to the overall awesomeness it's quite forgiveable..

Also playing some MTW2 with the LOTR mod, very cool as well.

Fortune favors the bald.

Started playing KotOR 2 on the PC. Much better framerate than the 360, controls take a bit of getting used to, but the game is a bit annoying in some ways. There is no widescreen support and the game is unstable to say the least. But hey, it's still great.

How's that restored content treating you?

I haven't gotten off Peragus yet. :p

It could've been a lot better if they had turned down the lights and made it look more like a dark, messed up space station ala System Shock. Heck, I wonder if you could go back and mod it so it was more like that.

The Ottoman's DOW you and you're going after them with Prussia??

They Declared on me. I was kinda wanting to head north to take Berlin rather than south, but it looks like I'm gonna march for byzantium.

That said, anyone know good mods that are similar to Total Realism at least map wise?

I'm not exactly fantastic at medival and it's melee heavy partners, but I'm frustrated that ALL of france is one province.

I'm trying to earn a stealth in AudioSurf with And We Thought Nation States Were A Bad Idea. I'm starting to get jittery.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

They Declared on me. I was kinda wanting to head north to take Berlin rather than south, but it looks like I'm gonna march for byzantium.

That said, anyone know good mods that are similar to Total Realism at least map wise?

I'm not exactly fantastic at medival and it's melee heavy partners, but I'm frustrated that ALL of france is one province.

But isn't that going to require you to DOW a ton of other countries before heading south?

Or is this not right at the beginning of the game?

But isn't that going to require you to DOW a ton of other countries before heading south?

Or is this not right at the beginning of the game?

Wait, I'm not prussia, I'm austria *facepalm* :p

Try Europa Universalis instead :p

This is Paradox Softwares interpretation of what France looks like 3/4 of the way through the 100 year war:

europeuniversalis.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Money does come into play here Gorth. I'm tryin to save for Assassins Creed 2 and COD:MW2

Money does come into play here Gorth. I'm tryin to save for Assassins Creed 2 and COD:MW2

I see :p

Anyway, I think you were right, France wasn't really a unified country until way after the 100 year war (approx 1453). I've never played Empire TW, so I don't know what time period it covers.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein