Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?

lord of flies

Either way, Israel surely has no easy time being surrounded with enemies, the Hamas launching rockets all the time into their territory... Yet, I don't feel any sympathy for them. The blatant disrespect towards the Geneva conventions, the outrageous behavior to foreign press/governments who just slightly critzise Israel, the open recommandation of striking a nuke into Iran.... someone really has to wonder what's wrong with the Joos.

Edited by Morgoth

Little hint, fellah: if you want people to respond sensibly to your posts, try to respond sensibly to their views elsewhere.
I have always responded "sensibly" to your views.

You really really haven't. :( Try again.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You really really haven't. :( Try again.
I have, in fact, done so, but while you can pretend I haven't all you want, you can't really deny that I think I am.

Of course we can't deny if you think you are. Only you know what you're thinking.

Having said that, we can still deny any assertion you make that you feel you respond in any sensible way. Because we each have our own definition of what is sensible, and will qualify your claim against our definition of sensible.

.The blatant disrespect towards the Geneva conventions,
You need to quit believing Palestinian propaganda without evidence.

Propaganda? There's enough reports that the IDF doesn't give a **** about civilian life.

Show me one. A report doesn't mean it's the truth. Leftist media is only too happy to pick up any propaganda about Israeli misdeeds without evidence. When it's proven much later that it was a fabrication, no one bothers to retract the original reports. Remember the supposed Jenin massacre everyone was raging about?

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

.The blatant disrespect towards the Geneva conventions,
You need to quit believing Palestinian propaganda without evidence.

Propaganda? There's enough reports that the IDF doesn't give a **** about civilian life.

Show me one. A report doesn't mean it's the truth. Leftist media is only too happy to pick up any propaganda about Israeli misdeeds without evidence. When it's proven much later that it was a fabrication, no one bothers to retract the original reports. Remember the supposed Jenin massacre everyone was raging about?

Heck, even IDF soldiers admitted it. Those who protested went into court martial. No propaganda.

Never heard about protesters being court martialed. And just because a few IDF soldiers claim something doesn't mean it's automatically true, there are plenty of Americans who hate America too.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

tl;dr

did the far-right Israeli's blow anything up? Cause I'm not really seeing the story here.

Yes, read his post:
O'Connell said his office and a Justice Department terrorism task force are conducting "an active investigation" of whether JDL members were involved in the fatal explosion in Santa Ana, Calif, that killed Alexander Odeh, a regional director of the Arab American Anti-Discrimination Committee, and two other bombings in 1985. He said the probe also includes other unsolved terrorist bombings in earlier years.

Oh.

That still isn't very interesting. I meant did they blow up any of these historic landmarks when they went on the tour. I'm guessing they didn't, which means this is a non-story.

Israel has to be one of the stupidest ideas to ever be realized in modern history. For some inexplicable reason people in the US are often biased very much in favor of Israel. I'd be very interested to hear what they believe they understand that the rest of the world fails to see, and why it is that only Americans deny that Israel is an absurd joke. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot, I hear Belarus and Russia also have very friendly relations with Israel. At least there is an explanation to that (the large amount of immigration of Russian and Belarussian Jews to Israel, in part financed by christian sects (See? I told you this whole business was absurd))

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Islamic extremists living in Israel. Israel is THE prime example of how organized religion, prejudices and everything that it's a modern man's duty to stand up against ****s peoples minds up, regardless of which side you're on.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Would it be most accurate to say Israel is small, or tiny? Tiny makes me think it's some sort of exceptionally small amount. I'll have to check out a map sometime soon.

Tiny. Check it out on a map. You could fit something like 100 Israels inside Australia.

We can call Monaco 'miniscule'.

Edited by Krezack