Oddball Questions

1. I've noticed that in some of the trailers Michael's shirt seems to be drenched in sweat. Does this happen progressively over time, and does it stay that way until the next mission? Do we have to do laundry at our safehouses?

2. Besides news reports, what else is there to watch on TV?

3. When Michael has a bunch of weapons equipped on his back, but then goes up to talk to someone in a level, where does he hide them? (More of a critique than a question)

4. Will we ever have a mission set inside our safehouse, like say, brining a girl back home?

If anyone else has anything they've been wondering about that seemed a little odd to ask, post em here.

Opinions are the root of all evil.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Will there be a martini-mixing minigame, a la hacking in System Shock 2, but with alcohol?

Using motion sensors in Sixaxis?

Edited by uzivatel

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Your ears receive the sound, not generate it.

Thats not answering the original question, is it?

Did I just get a kitten killed?

:)

Edited by uzivatel

Oops. Yes, it does make a sound, even if no one's there to hear it.

Does the process of listening to the sound change the observed event? Would the tree have fallen if you hadn't listened for it?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Does the process of listening to the sound change the observed event? Would the tree have fallen if you hadn't listened for it?

Unless you stand where the tree is falling, no. Yes, it would have.

Of course, its symbolic question ... but let me ask you this: how do you know the tree makes a sound if there is no one around to hear it?

Prove it :)

(been reading too much Einstein/Bohr debates recently after Schroedingers birthday a few days ago)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Prove it :(

(been reading too much Einstein/Bohr debates recently after Schroedingers birthday a few days ago)

On that note, they've made some neat advances in quantum computing lately:

http://www.physorg.com/news168791155.html

Prove it :woot:

Video camera in a strategic position in the forest.

?WHAT?

"Every time you bring real life physics into a discussion about comic book, God kills a kitten. Please think of the kittens."

And other variations of this.

?WHAT?

"Every time you bring real life physics into a discussion about comic book, God kills a kitten. Please think of the kittens."

And other variations of this.

Wow. I thought that was a reference to Schr

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Schr