BIS postcounts

'GM'

If I actually posted every post that I type up I'd probably have double my current post count. I tend to write entire posts then hit the back button because I think the post is stupid or makes no sense. I've done it three times just writing up this one post.

I do that too. If I posted every post that I type, I'd look like I actually participate in the forums. Also I'm sure I would have been banned by now. :\

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

If I actually posted every post that I type up I'd probably have double my current post count. I tend to write entire posts then hit the back button because I think the post is stupid or makes no sense. I've done it three times just writing up this one post.

I do that too. If I posted every post that I type, I'd look like I actually participate in the forums. Also I'm sure I would have been banned by now. :\

Ditto for me.

Actually I find typing up angry rants cathartic like probably 90% of the net; I just have the good sense not to post mine for everyone to see. :sorcerer:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

hmmm.. mental note: keep an eye on Istima Loke.. possible banning-material.

I never registered at BIS although I wish I had now, I could've been one of the cool kids. :brows:

Fortune favors the bald.

Kirottu?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

...misses those days, I does...pokin' me head in 'ere once in a while jus' ain't the same... :(

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

I used to do that, years ago. Then one time I wrote what I thought was really stupid, but posted it anyway. It changed my whole life, because I met Ace!! :ermm:

I used to do that, years ago. Then one time I wrote what I thought was really stupid, but posted it anyway. It changed my whole life, because I met Ace!! :)

Ace Garp?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wasn't Ace ApocalypseCow on BIS?

Man my memory is shot over the old days.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

So the moral is, post your thoughts even if you think they're stupid? ;)

Morally speaking yes! Because someone else may find it otherwise... >_<

Walsingham, I don't know that Ace...

And yes Amentep, Ace was originally ApocalypseCow. Your memory is better than you think. :)

394589-73031-ace-garp_large.jpg

Ace Garp, of Ace Trucking Company.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.