Forum Icons and Avatars

Composition of the first one isn't very practical (at least for someone of my skill level). I hope you didn't have your heart set on it :p

post-1981-1248660626.jpg

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Anyone caught without their official AP forum avatar will be banned, right?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You do realize that only the avatars Mr. Rorie and Mrs. Newland posted are "official"? :p

But all of ours are official... officially better than the original ones that is. :)

So should I expect an armor DLC based on these avatars? Mike Tronton, save the world from da conspiracy!

lol

if someone Alpha-protocolatizes this, i will pay them 1 million dollars in the next life, i promise.

I demand 2 million because of all the lassoing required.

post-1981-1248743004.jpg

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

It is kinda fuzzy but you pick up some resolution when you drop it down to 90x90.

post-1981-1248821705.jpg

Thank you so much for putting that together.

No problem.

Someone please explain to me why the hell I'm collecting these thing.

Link

Ok, i need this:

Done.

post-1981-1248825670.jpg

Someone please explain to me why the hell I'm collecting these thing.

Link

I don't feel anxiety, so no. They're just...cute. Not cute cute, but cute cute, know what I'm saying?

And yes, I am insane.

Edited by Oner