Candy Forum

Nihilus5078

Whats your Favorite candy? Doesn't have to be a candy bar, can be anything, and a sweet drink does count (but not pop, be specific). For me, I love Skittles, Starburst, Gatorade, and Hershey Bars. If your a vegatarian, just say the thing you ate that had the most sugar in it. I have to apologize if I'm making you hungry.

disneyland-hong-kong-cotton-candy.jpg

COTTON CANDEE!

Peace;

Nihilus

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Reese's anything. Followed by licorice.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Twix. Failing that, Reeses (peanut allergy be damned) or anything with white chocolate.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

salty licorice

Worst. Sweet. Ever.

I mean I LIKE licorice. Who in the name of holy badgery F*** would put salt in it? I had some in Sweden. three times, because I couldn't believe how bad it was.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

salty licorice

Worst. Sweet. Ever.

I mean I LIKE licorice. Who in the name of holy badgery F*** would put salt in it? I had some in Sweden. three times, because I couldn't believe how bad it was.

Obviously either Sweden doesn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I wouldn't trust the taste buds of a people who consumes Vegemite and Black Pudding :x

Not really into sweets, but I can sometimes be bribed by chocolate. Austrian and Belgian in particular :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I like chocolate of all kinds as long as its got +60% cocoa in it, otherwise its more like eating a block of sugary brown fat.

..and swedish salted licorice is horrible, the man who invented it must have had some sort of sensory disorder. Putting salt on licorice is like eating porkchops with jam.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I eat lowfat vanilla yogurt and nonfat lemon yogurt. Nothing else with added sugar in it though.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.