Pictures of your games

Gorth

Does anyone remember the name of a quite old sub sim game, where the "twist" was that you were in fact a member of an extremely small race, and you collected tobacco buy finding huge cigaret buts and iron by finding coins - which were the size of your ship.. It's was quite a cool game..

Fortune favors the bald.

So I installed Steam because I wanted to play Portal. I've waited long enough, I thought, and now I regret it. I friggin hate that Steam'in pile of... DRM! Anyway, it may have been worth it, as Portal was short, but biig fun. HL Cinematic screens to come some days / weeks / years later...

post-132-1246489003_thumb.jpg

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

So I installed Steam because I wanted to play Portal. I've waited long enough, I thought, and now I regret it. I friggin hate that Steam'in pile of... DRM! Anyway, it may have been worth it, as Portal was short, but biig fun. HL Cinematic screens to come some days / weeks / years later...

post-132-1246489003_thumb.jpg

If you didn't do the commentary mode, DO IT NOW!!

I should finish Portal one day. When I got it, I played it through until I got stuck on one of the last rooms and haven't played the game since. :lol:

What's up with all you people? It's like four hours long and it's also awesome. If you can't get past something watch that part on youtube.

I should finish Portal one day. When I got it, I played it through until I got stuck on one of the last rooms and haven't played the game since. :lol:

*cough*cheat code*cough*

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

What's up with all you people? It's like four hours long and it's also awesome. If you can't get past something watch that part on youtube.

Hey now, I've played & finished the Myst & Schizm games without looking at game guides. Some of those puzzles take days to figure out. I simply forgot about it. >_<

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Hey now, I've played & finished the Myst & Schizm games without looking at game guides. Some of those puzzles take days to figure out. I simply forgot about it. >_<

How can you forget about all the cute little turrets?

"I don't blame you"

Probably not unmodded, the text is pretty flawed.

post-132-1246717921_thumb.jpg

I haven't got much time but I'll do that some day >_< Thanks for pointing it out. Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Probably not unmodded, the text is pretty flawed.

post-132-1246717921_thumb.jpg

I haven't got much time but I'll do that some day :) Thanks for pointing it out.

It gives some interesting insight into Valve's design philosophy and Ellen Mclain(Glados, turrets) has some fun stuff too.

EV_SA02A_3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

They're using the fish to weight down an elevator.

EV_TU05B_3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Ever 17: Tactical Elevator Hiding Action

EV_YU10B_3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

EV_YU10C_3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

More to follow when I ever finish this...and finally install a proper screencap program.

Edited by Oner

Jesus Christ what **** is that?

You mean the fish or the game? ;)

Anyway, it's a visual novel about 6 kids who get trapped in an underwater theme park after an accident, and are awaiting rescue.

Plot's a crapload better then it sounds.

Edited by Oner