Pictures of your games

Gorth

How linear is this game? The original Divine Divinity, had a very linear main plot, but also a great deal of side content.

There's a ton of side quests. The main story itself though is quite linear.

Tyte.

I think this is the only time I've envied a German gamer. Enjoy it while it lasts. :D

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Is that Gamebryo engine?

Yes.

How's the animation?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm not German, dammit!

Gah! You're right. Austria is not Germany. What's the difference between the two anyway?

It's a bit like asking, what is the difference between the USA and Canada :p

...or how do you sum up 800 years of history in a few lines? Short version, Austria is a country and has been for very long time. Germany is an amalgam of a bunch of other germanic countries (Austria excluded), which lives together in an empire/federation (and is only a few centuries old). Otto von Bismark is often credited with leading the unification wars. After Prussia and Austria had conquered most other german speaking nations as "allies", they went to war against each other over the spoils. Prussia won out in the end and a united "Germany" was the result.

I am sure Morgoth can add more details/correcting my mistakes. Austria had for many centuries close ties to Spain and The Netherlands/Burgundy through family ties (the Habsburgs).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

States not countries. Similar to USA. And Austria was the evil empire until all the revolutions weakened it and everybody escaped their grasp and formed their own countries but of course in the end Austria always gets better off.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

States not countries. Similar to USA. And Austria was the evil empire until all the revolutions weakened it and everybody escaped their grasp and formed their own countries but of course in the end Austria always gets better off.

The reason why everybody formed their own state though was different. Like a losing World War and a huge famine. "Evil"....is that what they teached you in school? In the end, everybody got screwed equally.

The reason why everybody formed their own state though was different. Like a losing World War and a huge famine. "Evil"....is that what they teached you in school? In the end, everybody got screwed equally.

Yeah, that's why our minority it treated so equally in K

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Yeah, that's why our minority it treated so equally in K

I wish all inventories were this awesome.

greatinventory.png

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Why does the minimap look like someone drew it in paint?

Maybe it's like Eschalon: Book 1? In that game you had a mapping skill. If you had no points in that skill, you had no map. If you had a few points in it, the map looked barren and like it had been drawn by a three year old. But the more points you spent on the skill, the more detailed your map became, filling out with colours and names and stuff.

Best. Skill. Ever.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Why does the minimap look like someone drew it in paint?

Maybe it's like Eschalon: Book 1? In that game you had a mapping skill. If you had no points in that skill, you had no map. If you had a few points in it, the map looked barren and like it had been drawn by a three year old. But the more points you spent on the skill, the more detailed your map became, filling out with colours and names and stuff.

Best. Skill. Ever.

That's pretty cool. You can also draw you own map in the DS game Etrian Odyssey.

Doesn't the dragon get suspicious when you start fishing around for info on how to damage it?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yogg Saron in the depths of Ulduar. (currently the last boss in the game)

That looks horrible, even for an MMO. Even Hearts of Iron has more intuitive interface.

Hehe, the first picture includes enough mods to make me vomit with overstimulation.

@Calax: On the right you have a button for Vent which I assume starts Vent for you without having to minimize the game. How did you do that?

Yogg Saron in the depths of Ulduar. (currently the last boss in the game)

That looks horrible, even for an MMO. Even Hearts of Iron has more intuitive interface.

Hehe, the first picture includes enough mods to make me vomit with overstimulation.

@Calax: On the right you have a button for Vent which I assume starts Vent for you without having to minimize the game. How did you do that?

Actually, I could simplify that by large degree by removing the frames for the raid. Honestly you can get bar mods to simplify it even more, I just never went ahead and did that. That is the standard UI with Deadly Boss Mods, KTM threat meter, Xpearl raid frames, fubar and a few others.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Actually, I could simplify that by large degree by removing the frames for the raid. Honestly you can get bar mods to simplify it even more, I just never went ahead and did that. That is the standard UI with Deadly Boss Mods, KTM threat meter, Xpearl raid frames, fubar and a few others.

Which of those gives you the "Vent" button?

EDIT: That was my 1000th counted post. I should have saved it for something good, it took over 5 years to get!

Edited by Gfted1