I'm a Celebrity

wesley2

I still back my plan to have two teams dropped into various inhospitable locations and required to survive AND deliver a full three course meal at the end of ten days. Each team would consist of a celebrity chef and a representative from each nations special forces community.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm hoping for the one where the spec ops dude kills the chef and uses his carcass to win the million pound jackpot.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Still waiting for the first TV station to send a live version of Battle Royale :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Baldwin + Spencer and Heidi from the Hills + John Salley + Janice Dickinson - Spencer and Heidi who have since quite

Pretty interesting cast, first episode was last night

I started to watch this simply because there was nothing else I was interested in that night, and the American Idol wannabe dude was in it.

The show is awful. I couldn't watch even half of it. Worse than Fear Factor. And then I saw Lou Diamond Phillips and I shook my head...even for charity, WTH did you choose to be on this show, Lou? Why, oh why?

Spencer and Heidi - 2 of the more loathsome TV personalities I've ever seen. And I had no idea who they were or why they were 'celebrities'...I still don't. Nor do I want to.

That reminds me, did anyone see Will Ferrell on Man vs Wild?

Got it Tivo'd, looks hilarious!

Nowhere near as funny as the ads made it seem. Cute moments, but mostly...not. Granted, I don't like Bear very much, but even Wil wasn't that amusing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That reminds me, did anyone see Will Ferrell on Man vs Wild?

Got it Tivo'd, looks hilarious!

Nowhere near as funny as the ads made it seem. Cute moments, but mostly...not. Granted, I don't like Bear very much, but even Wil wasn't that amusing.

Agreed, the ads covered pretty much all the funny parts. Bear is pretty obnoxious. It's also terribly staged. "Oh look, an already cleaned deer carcass conveniently left behind!"