What you did today

Gorth

I too was affected, even though some big green lizard told me everything was fine and I was hallucinating again.

you're always chasing the dragon, never catching it eh?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I too was affected, even though some big green lizard told me everything was fine and I was hallucinating again.

you're always chasing the dragon, never catching it eh?

I think you'll find that's the safest way to chase a dragon. -_-

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Safe? Who wants safe?!?!?

*grabs a fork and knife*

-_-

*gets swallowed*

AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I had a fun weekend. Went to a party downtown on Saturday in a really fancy condo that was literally right across the street from the Field Museum and Soldier Field. Sunday we went to a keg party a buddy of mine throws every year. Lets just say Mrs. Gfted1 had to pilot the ship home that night. Yesterday I slept until around 2pm. Ahh, good times.

I went to a festival in Seattle on Saturday, went to see Star Trek on Sunday, and went to a barbecue yesterday.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Went out last night with no money and managed to get rather intoxicated indeed somehow. I'm still quite drunk, my jumper is covered in blood and I have no freaking idea what happened. Good times man, good times.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Went out last night with no money and managed to get rather intoxicated indeed somehow. I'm still quite drunk, my jumper is covered in blood and I have no freaking idea what happened. Good times man, good times.

See, now that just sounds terrifying. I did something similar. Woke the next day witha big cut down my face. I told the kids I was teaching I got it knife fighting.

Krez: No gay sex? I ain't turning up. Among gentlemen it should always be at least an option.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

See, now that just sounds terrifying. I did something similar. Woke the next day witha big cut down my face. I told the kids I was teaching I got it knife fighting.

It's more worrying because other than a very slight graze on my hand I don't have any injuries, my latest theory is that I came over all Elmer Fudd and went hunting wabbits at some point. Perfectly logical from where I'm sitting anyway.

That reminds me of this time when one my high school teachers came in with a broken toe after a holiday and claimed he'd recieved it fighting a shark off; turned out he'd stubbed it on a door frame. Oh how we laughed.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Just found out that I'm going on vacation to the U.S. Virgin Islands at the end of July :) That's the positive side of my summer.

Down side: I'm still without a summer job FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU.

It's more worrying because other than a very slight graze on my hand I don't have any injuries, my latest theory is that I came over all Elmer Fudd and went hunting wabbits at some point. Perfectly logical from where I'm sitting anyway.

Tell me, have you played Fahrenheit?

-Elwood Blues

Tell me, have you played Fahrenheit?

As it happens yes, yes I have. It's a rather spiffy game ind...

Oh God-damn it, all makes sense now.

/Awaits cyborgs and other mental things along those lines.

Edited by Daaave

Fulfilled an old promise to myself and ordered 'The Atlas of True names' (Europe and World edition). I've always loved maps ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

got to the pub last night and pretty much as soon as i got in the door got pounced on by an ex

we ended up ditching the bar and going on an adventure - we ended up getting some beers and heading back to her place and partaking of some... other substances, and fun ensued! ;)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

got to the pub last night and pretty much as soon as i got in the door got pounced on by an ex

What is she? A puma?

-Elwood Blues

What is she? A puma?

nope, a cougar :lol:

"A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired."

If anyone here is in that situation, just get the eff out of there. You'll always be unhappy because you never got to be more than a friend, or if you do get to be more than a friend eventually you'll always live the realization that you weren't really what she wanted. It might feel wrong to just get the hell out of there, it might hurt to lose a friend, or you may feel guilty as hell that you are forcing her to lose a friend, but that shortterm unhappiness is always better than the alternative of longterm unhappiness.

well i've decided my friend sara is about as subtle as a kick in the nuts

an old school mate i hadn't seen in like 3 years was touring with his new band and was in town, so i went along to the gig with a mate (who's also an ex) to check them out and catch up with the dude

they weren't gonna be playing till last (and there were 5 bands), but after the appallingly BAD first 2 bands, we decided to leave

on the way out i wandered over to say goodbye to sara, and when i told her we were leaving, she asked me - "what so you're heading off to go have crazy monkey sex with that chick right there?"

smooth sara, reeeeeal smooth :)

sara was jealous. should have told her you'd both be sure to scream out "oh sara!" during the culmination of the crazy monkey sex.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

haha i should've thought of that ;)

though as hot as she is, the girl is an ex - therefore sex was just not on the cards

w00t!

we just got epic cake of doom delivered to work to celebrate the launch of the new mobile network

om nom nom delicious cake ;)

though as hot as she is, the girl is an ex - therefore sex was just not on the cards

You say that like it makes logical sense.

*notices ze children*

ahem.

-Elwood Blues