Movies you have seen recently

Gorth

The Pristige was a weird but fun film. I quite enjoyed it, although I thought it was kind of goofy.
I really enjoyed The Prestige, but I did feel that the science fiction elements came uncomfortably close to breaking through my suspension of disbelief wall.

I watched Definately, Maybe with my girlfriend. This is a very good romantic comedy, which surprised me.

Eagle Eye (2008) - Good action flick, just ignore how utterly moronic it is and hold on.

sorry i just couldn't manage to

magical AI system controlling things that are in no way electronic in any way whatsoever :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Outlaw, Danny Dyer, Sean Bean.

A surprisingly good film. A bit like fight club, combined with a revenge thriller. Set in the UK. Rather interesting.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The Pristige was a weird but fun film. I quite enjoyed it, although I thought it was kind of goofy.
I really enjoyed The Prestige, but I did feel that the science fiction elements came uncomfortably close to breaking through my suspension of disbelief wall.

That was my impression the first time as well. I absolutely loved it upon the second viewing though.

We've been watching old and new episodes of Eureka.

the sherrif is just... odd, in a silly sort of way. he keeps me laughing. the first episode of the new season, with the cyborg replacement sherrif, was a riot.

leverage is back on again, which is good. the interaction between the characters is what i really like, and most of the stories are cool. the one the other night was a bit too goody-goody for my taste, but there were still some moments that had me in stitches.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

What really gets me about this season of Eureka, is its not a new season of Eureka. Its the last 10 or so episodes of last season, and they're still calling it season 3... but it went on midseason hiatus like a year ago.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah, it's actually confusing to me also, but we've netflixed the entire series to see if we want to buy it. We've also followed Leverage, which is a great little series. Even the bad ones are entertaining and some of them are just out and out HIGHlarious.

Tonight, we're going to watch the Proposal.

Cast:

In the role of the reviewer, critique, opinion, exposition or just generally making noise:

Amentep

Aristes

Asol

Awsomeness

Azure79

Calax

CrashGirl

Darth InSidious

Deadly Nightshade

Deraldin

Diogo Ribeiro

Enoch

Fastpunk

Gfted1

Gorgon

GreasyDogMeat

Hell Kitty

Hiro Protagonist

Hurlshot

I want teh kotor3

Kelverin

Killian Kalthorne

Kirottu

Kor Qel Droma

Krookie

LadyCrimson

Laozi

Lucian

Maria Caliban

Matthew Rorie

Meshugger

Monte Carlo

Morgoth

Musopticon?

Nightshape

Nihilus5078

Oerwinde

Omelette

Oner

Pidesco

Pope

Purkake

Rosbjerg

Roskva

Samm

ShadySands

Shryke

Starwars

Syraxis

Taks

Tel Aviv

Theslug

Tigranes

TrueNeutral

Vilhelm

Virumor

Volourn

Walsingham

Wesley2

Whipporwill

WILL THE ALLMIGHTY

The End

Watch out for the sequel

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein