What you did today

Gorth

i'm regretting it

so tired...

not to mention i worked yesterday and had gone out the night before to a gig, so the past couple of days haven't involved much sleep at all

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

or the good ones turn out to be well disguised crazies and you find out too late :p

too late, as in pregnancy test positive!

Wait, what?

No don't worry, I'm not really pregnant

Wait, Bokoshi the Hutt King of graphics is actually a Queen!?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Today the wife and I ordered some curtains for the guest room. It currently has none, and her cousin is coming to visit in two weeks.

Then I did some grocery shopping, had a cocktail, and cooked dinner. Made a London Broil, which, oddly enough, I think is an American thing-- it's a large steak (2 pounds or so), usually top round (which is an often tough and dry cut of meat), heavily marinaded (I used soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and black pepper), grilled, and cut into thin slices (against the grain to mitigate the toughness). I missed overshot the "medium rare" target by one increment, but it was still rather good. Now I'm just finishing up some ice cream while the wife chats on the phone with her mother.

Edited by Enoch

okay i just had a pretty crazy conversation with a friend i hadn't seen in ages

hadn't seen him because it turns out he's been in hospital in a coma after a suicide attempt :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

okay i just had a pretty crazy conversation with a friend i hadn't seen in ages

hadn't seen him because it turns out he's been in hospital in a coma after a suicide attempt :p

I think you need therapy. I've been trying to figure out a way to broach the subject without coming off like a jack ass which I've made many attempts at and will no doubt fail again here but in the end I always x out becuase it usually ends up having language that will offend someone and I'm done with that kind of stuff after I hurt a very dear non friend of mine on the board who shares my interests in cats. I mean there's something obviously wrong in your life. You somehow inexplicably befriend people who are for a lack of a better word crazy, have many casual one night stands, and you frequently drink and party at the expense of your health and detriment to your job. I'd say the whole goth scene kind of perpetuates all this stuff, it's just a cauldron of kids who were abused or grew up in chaos or just whatever and they in turn feed your need for chaos. I'm obviously no expert and who the hell am I to judge you but you display some serious behavioral problems and you're most likely an alcoholic. I know I ride you sometimes for the stuff you do but it's only becuase I love you and everyone else and I don't want you to ruin your life over something stupid.

How about you put down the booze, start pumping a little iron, and maybe focus some of that extra energy into something constructive like a career and investing in your future. Then again your free to do whatever you want and all you have to say is stfu slug and I'll do just that, well at least for a while until I just get angry and then I'll give you hell. Hell I tell you.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

or the good ones turn out to be well disguised crazies and you find out too late :lol:

too late, as in pregnancy test positive!

Wait, what?

No don't worry, I'm not really pregnant

Wait, Bokoshi the Hutt King of graphics is actually a Queen!?

yea and I'm also a lesbian, wanna threesome anyone :p

Guest The Architect

:p

I love ya Sluggo, straight to the point, and I couldn't agree more, a bad environment will rape even the best of minds I reckon, all this one night stand, boozing up, mingling with emotionally troubled people will screw you over sooner or later, I advise some lifestyle changes for you, or you could go the "**** this I'm too far gone with this rooting/drinking/body trashing" I'll just keep going further down the deep end, but then one day you might just look back on your life and think that so much of it has been a waste of time, and feel suicidal, like your friend did, not that I'd ever expect you'd do anything harmful to yourself.

I'm failing uni by the minute. Social life has never been this good and I'm having tons of ways to waste time in a grand manner, but in reality I don't have a research question for my BA thesis work ready yet and the study field is very much applied linguistics and web-based sociolinguistics and code-switching so I can't arse my way out of this by narrowly escaping a slipping deadline via feverishly rambling something about post-Victorian occult having its roots in both the inflow of foreign influences via Imperialism and inbred seething esoterism in the back of every good anglo-saxon gentleman bend over by society, instead I actually have to research, well in advance.

And I have that one course work, in British 18th to 19th century literature, hanging and hanging. As it happens, it's the only thing stopping me from taking a maturity test once and if the thesis gets a "yay" instead of a resounding "nay".

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds