What you did today

Gorth

I made an arse of myself yesterday (after beers) in the pub. One of my mates is single, and I found a PERFECT potential girl for him. About his attractiveness level, but slightly higher, smart, funny, single and even a vegetarian light drinker. But best of all is the fact that I overheard her chatting to a friend about how she really wants to start going out after a long dull period of staying home. All the silly bastard has to do is walk in and ask her out. She's been living in teh Stataes for a while, judging from her accent, and I know from past experience that American girls find it quite normal to be asked out with no preamble.

Anyway, he's been prevaricating about this for a bloody week, having made one sole attempt to go to the place she works. I became quite animated when I discovered this, since I have a couple of single friends and I passed the info to him because he's been single longest. But he's just taking the **** now.

As I say, I started angrily accusing him of being an anaemic root vegetable, and speculating that a vegetarian diet causes a lack of manly gusto. Or, to put it another way, I was very obnoxious. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

they're just friends though

well except for #2. that's kinda complicated...

it's a long story :(

Do tell, I think I'm in the same boat right now

really? coz that would be pretty weird

i'll elaborate a little - it involves a threesome and a dying relationship and people getting attached when they shouldn't

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm not in the threesome boat, but people getting attached when they shouldn't, is bad, coz I'm bad, cuz, you know....

good to see i'm not the only one that gets myself into bad situations then haha

for once it'd be nice to actually get into something without any hassles - it seems i always manage to attract the crazies, or ones already in relationships who seem to want the best of both worlds :*

I dislike hypoallergenic dogs. They're not terrible, they just can't compare to a Golden Retriever or labrador retriever.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I'm not in the threesome boat, but people getting attached when they shouldn't, is bad, coz I'm bad, cuz, you know....

good to see i'm not the only one that gets myself into bad situations then haha

for once it'd be nice to actually get into something without any hassles - it seems i always manage to attract the crazies, or ones already in relationships who seem to want the best of both worlds >_<

Shryke you are a hot ladies man, I want to **** your brains out.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

i just had soem much kilkenny we had to awitch to guiness.

needless tyo say i specualte my sister's boyfriend is viable

Drinken win!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

All women are crazy. It's why I like 'em. Steve Irwin had cobras. I have humans who wear pink.

-Elwood Blues

I've discovered that while my current computer desk/chair combo allows me to play games for hours and hours with no discomfort, typing is another matter entirely. My chair is too low for this desk and after only an hour or two it starts getting really uncomfortable. Not a good thing to have happen when you have hours of data entry work to get through. >_<

or the good ones turn out to be well disguised crazies and you find out too late :*

too late, as in pregnancy test positive!

Wait, what?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I almost died today. Like for serious died. So I'm chauffeuring two people to the airport early this morning when we reach a tunnel beneath an over pass. It's a good 125 - 150 yards of tunnel and the lights haven't come on. Due to the overcast not much light was coming down either so we enter into the great darkness. I flip on my headlights like everyone else but I notice something strange. No lights, no dash board, no acceleration; literally complete darkness. The only thing I can see is the exit but luckily I'm driving at a pretty good clip and managed to coast out of the tunnel without being rear ended into oblivion. Again no lights, no flashers, no break lights nothing and people go upwards of 65 in there while I was probably going 35 towards the end. I pulled over on this little sliver of lane and it's just cars flying by at like 100 miles an hour while I have the hood up. I bash the heads of my battery with a rock and the baby purrs.

So I dropped them off and get to the same tunnel. Not even 5 minutes have passed and the lights are on inside. Awesome.

Things a freakin pos jalopy. At least I can get a new car at a great price now.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

so tired...

some proof that i don't always get the girl -

i went out to a party last night and hit it off with a friend of a friend. ended up exchanging numbers and randomly making out and stuff

then we awkwardly parted ways and when i get home i get a txt message from her saying "i don't really want to be here at home right now. i'm lonely" and that she wanted me to come round

at that point it was already like 6am though, and i started work at 8:30am, so it really wouldn't have given me a lot of time

I almost died today. Like for serious died. So I'm chauffeuring two people to the airport early this morning when we reach a tunnel beneath an over pass. It's a good 125 - 150 yards of tunnel and the lights haven't come on. Due to the overcast not much light was coming down either so we enter into the great darkness. I flip on my headlights like everyone else but I notice something strange. No lights, no dash board, no acceleration; literally complete darkness. The only thing I can see is the exit but luckily I'm driving at a pretty good clip and managed to coast out of the tunnel without being rear ended into oblivion. Again no lights, no flashers, no break lights nothing and people go upwards of 65 in there while I was probably going 35 towards the end. I pulled over on this little sliver of lane and it's just cars flying by at like 100 miles an hour while I have the hood up. I bash the heads of my battery with a rock and the baby purrs.

So I dropped them off and get to the same tunnel. Not even 5 minutes have passed and the lights are on inside. Awesome.

Things a freakin pos jalopy. At least I can get a new car at a great price now.

**** - glad you made it.

Fortune favors the bald.

so tired...

some proof that i don't always get the girl -

i went out to a party last night and hit it off with a friend of a friend. ended up exchanging numbers and randomly making out and stuff

then we awkwardly parted ways and when i get home i get a txt message from her saying "i don't really want to be here at home right now. i'm lonely" and that she wanted me to come round

at that point it was already like 6am though, and i started work at 8:30am, so it really wouldn't have given me a lot of time

Well, at least you can party all night and still go to work. Wish I could still do that.