Internet meme game.

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

Dear Shryke {I just chose someone to start off with},

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'll join the monastery. I think I realised when I saw the shrunken head under the bus and I saw you drive out the crazy monk. I'm sure you're cowardly enough to understand that extreme makeover sucks. I'm returning your pictures from LA to you, but I'll keep the oil stocks as a memory. You should know that I never openly mocked our friendship.

With ease.

The Architect {or you can use your real name, choice is yours}.

Here's how to play the game.

Copy this script, inserting the appropriate words (or inappropriate, as the case may be) from the selections below.

Dear (the last person who left a comment on your journal):

I don't really know how to tell you this, but ___1___. I think I realised it ___2___ ___3___ and I saw you ___4___ ___5___. I'm sure you're ___6___ enough to understand ___7___. I'm returning ___8___ to you, but I'll keep ___9___ as a memory. You should also know that I ___10___ ___11___ .

___12___,

-Your name-

1. What's the color of your shirt?

Blue - Our romance is over

Red - Our affair is over

White - I'll join the monastery

Black - I dislike you

Green - Our horoscope doesn't match

Grey - You're a pervert

Yellow - I'm selling myself

Pink - Your nostrils are insulting

Brown - The mafia wants you

No shirt - You're a loser

Other - I'm in love with your sister

2. Which is your birth month?

January - That night

February - Last year

March - When your dwarf bit me

April - When I tripped on sesame seeds

May - First of May

June - When you put cuffs on me

July - When I threw up

August - When I saw the shrunken head

September - When we skinny dipped

October - When I quoted Santa

November - When your dog ran amok

December - When I changed tennis shoes

3. Which food do you prefer?

Tacos - In your apartment

Pizza - In your camping car

Pasta - Outside of Chicago

Hamburgers - Under the bus

Salad - As you ate enchilada

Chicken - In your closet

Kabob - With Paris Hilton

Fish - In women's clothing

Sandwiches - At the Hare Krishna graduation

Lasagna - At the mental hospital

Hot dog - Under a state of trance

None of the above - With George Bush and his wife

4. What's the color of your socks?

Yellow - Hit on

Red - Insult

Black - Ignore

Blue - Knock out

Purple - Pour syrup on

White - Carve your initials into

Grey - Pull the clothes off

Brown - Put leeches on

Orange - Castrate

Pink - Pull the toupee off

Barefoot - Sit on

Other - Drive out

5. What's the color of your underwear?

Black - My best friend

White - My father

Grey - Bill Clinton

Brown - My fart balloon

Purple - My mustard souffl

Edited by The Architect

Dear Tigranes

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I dislike you. I think I realised it when you put cuffs on me at the mental hospital and I saw you ignore my mustard souffl

Fortune favors the bald.

oic.

Dear Rosbjerg,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but your nostrils are insulting. I think I realised it that night in your closet and I saw you carve your initials into my father. I'm sure you're Mongolic enough to understand that extreme home makeover sucks. I'm returning our matching snoopy-bibs to you, but I'll keep your collection of butterflies as a memory. You should also know that I always will remember eggplant-fetishism.

In pain,

Tigranes

Dear Tigranes,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but you're a pervert. I think I realised it when your dog ran amok at the mental hospital and I saw you sit on Donald Duck. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand how awful I've felt. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep the oil stocks as a memory. You should also know that I told in my confession today about the apartment building.

Go burn,

Hell Kitty

(What happened at the apartment building is what explains why he is such a pervert.)

Edited by Hell Kitty

Dear Hell Kitty:

I don't really know how to tell you this, but our horoscope doesn't match. I think I realised it when I changed tennis shoes in your camping car and I saw you carve your initials into my best friend. I'm sure you're frostbitten enough to understand that Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep my common sense as a memory. You should also know that I always will remember to ruin the second world war.

Your everlasting enemy,

Gfted1

Dear Gifted1,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'm selling myself. I think I realised it when I changed tennis shoes as you ate enchilada, and I saw you sit on my best friend. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand how awful I've felt.

I'm returning your ring to you, but I'm keeping your suicide note as a memory. You should also know that I hate the Boston Celtics.

Go burn, Gorgon.

(at least i'm not the one who's burning)

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Dear Gorogon

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I dislike you. I think I realised it first of may, with paris hilton and I saw you ignore my best friend. I'm sure you're senile enough to understand that santa doesn't exist.

I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep the oil stocks as a memory. You should also know that I never openly mocked senility .

Greetings to your freaky family ,

Nightshape

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Dear The Architect

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I dislike you. I think I realised it when you put cuffs on me at the mental hospital and I saw you pull the clothes off my best friend. I'm sure you're man enough to understand that Extreme Makeover sucks. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep the oil stocks as a memory. You should also know that I told in my confession today about cocaine abuse.

Your everlasting enemy,

Shryke

aw man that started off kinda cool but then it just stopped making sense

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Dear thepixiesrock,

I don't know how to tell you this, but you're a loser. I think I realised it when you put cuffs on me in women's clothing, and forced me to watch you castrate my Kid Rock collection. I'm sure you are Level 24 Monk enough to understand that I've done a sex change on account of this. I'm returning your Mark Hammill poster to you, but I'll keep my virginity as a memory. You should also know that I always felt dirty seeing your Richard Simmons imitations.

Good luck at Space Camp this year,

Blank

Dear -I have no comments-:

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I dislike you. I think I realised it First of May At the mental hospital and I saw you Sit on Bill Clinton. I'm sure you're Man enough to understand That Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning Your ring to you, but I'll keep The results of your blood-sample as a memory. You should also know that I Never liked To hate the Boston Celtics.

Good luck on your short-term leave from jail,

-Strix-

securom2gu8.png