Oh My Good God

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7669625.stm

A kebab shop owner ignored the fact that there was a corpse in his kitchen.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The man's death was not suspicious, police said.

You never know, maybe he ate some of the food served there? =]

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I watched this one show called "Hell's Kitchen" that depicts poorly maintained and shoddy restaurants and this Simonesque chef comes in and tries to help it out. This makes the worse of what that show had look immaculate.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I watched this one show called "Hell's Kitchen" that depicts poorly maintained and shoddy restaurants and this Simonesque chef comes in and tries to help it out. This makes the worse of what that show had look immaculate.

I think you're thinking of kitchen nightmares.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I think you're thinking of kitchen nightmares.

Yes, Kitchen Nightmares is where Gordon Ramsey goes in and yells at people about their badly managed restaurants.

Hells Kitchen is where Gordon Ramsey yells at mediocre chefs who are competing to work for him.

He's made quite a career out of this stuff.

Where does the article say the owner "ignored" the corpse? The article makes no mention of how long the corpse was there so maybe it was just a few hours and he thought the guy was asleep.

Actually, the corpse seems like the least of the offenses. The flies, rotting meat, and dead rat under a pot probably had as much to do with shutting it down.

That guy deserves employee of the month though. I know he faced some stiff competition for the honor, but he really put everything he had into his job.

The first series with Gordon Ramsey was pretty fun, mostly because he's so over the top. It's gotten pretty old now, and it's mostly about Gordon yelling at people and exposing how pathetically inept they are.

I dunno if I really wanted that kind of attention if I were a restaurant owner.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

It doesn'ts ay he ignored the corpse, but his general obliviousness suggests he may have done. I suspect that the owner had a mental disorder.

I just realised how ironic it would be if the poor bastard died due to improperly prepared food.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"The shop is now under new management."

We were talking about this. We reckon it will be a case of the guy's brother running it officially. I know I sure as hell wouldn't eat there.

What's particularly baffling is that Singh is a sikh name, and sikhs tend to be fastidious.

-Elwood Blues