Philosophy/Ethics/Social Psychology Thread

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

Gorth said there hasn't been one in years. I think we're due for one. It's also an opportunity for Xard, random n00b & taks to take their discussion in the election thread to here so the election thread remains about the election.

And to add to Lyranors question, let's say that hypothetically, all babies were born with DRM. Would that change your veiw?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So fellas,

What is justice?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why is abortion killing babies? You can't kill it if it's not alive.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I've always said we should gather the most extreme from either side of the political spectrum and put them on Greenland to fight out their differences..

We (Denmark) would be happy to sponsor such an event. It would be like the special olympics.

Oh and that goes for the most adament Pro-Choice and Pro-Life people too and the DRM advocaters + the Anti-Draconian-DRM-Scheme-Pirate/Terrorists.

Fortune favors the bald.

Guest The Architect

And my philosophy is your philosophy sucks!

No you're right.

I'm pretty sure that's what the rest of these rabid mongrels are trying to tell me as well.

And what's DRM? All I could find on that was, digital rights management.

Edited by The Architect

I'm not going through a bunch of ID checks or typing in a ****ing code everytime I want to use my baby!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I found a note on a piece of paper yesterday in one of my notebooks. I can't recall where I got it, or even if I wrote it:

"A true believer does not justify their actions through their God. A true believer justifies their God through their actions."

And rarely can I recall a better thing spoken.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Are you trying to tell us that you're lazy and inactive?

Wait, why are you talking in itallics like that? What are you trying to say?

Are you plagarising someone? Plagarism is a serious offense. I could get you kicked out of my college for that.