Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Dead Space can screw a rock.

It took 2-3 days from the time they received the box to the day I got it back. 6 weeks, rofl. Yeah, things break, but PC gaming has brought me a lot more hassles. Meh.

Just in time for Gears2.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

... are those two the same person or...?

Eh-hem, CoD5's multiplayer looks like CoD4 in too many ways for my liking.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

CoD5 HaHaHaHaHaHA. Come back when Infinity Ward have CoD6 in beta!

Seriously now you can give it to me if you want, it would be interesting to see whether they can live up to their own promises.

@Willy nilly

Supposedly they're two different people. I'm not sure if it makes a difference. :down:

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Infinity Ward is a piece of crap for not implementing co-op in CoD4. Unless CoD6 has it, it can rot in Hades' sphincter, for all I care.

But yeah, CoD5 mp feels *a lot* like 4. Squads makes keep tracking of buddies in battle a lot easier, which makes teamwork actually play a role. Also, dogs are awesome. If the co-op campaign is good and it has guesting, I'd be pretty sold on this.

Hadescopy.jpg

CoD4 was very solid, the problems were simply that the multiplayers modes (as a function of the gameplay really) didn't allow for varing styles of gameplay (outside of different guns) so things got old fast.

A meh SP and no coop rounded off the 'stopped caring' package.

Hadescopy.jpg

You can have semi-auto rifles as well, such as the SVT-40.

As per CoD4 tradition, I'm playing with a MG. The BAR is pretty nice. Good stability once you attach a bipod to it, and you can actually DEPLOY it to sandbags and such.

Squads are great. The squad leader can even give waypoints.

Hadescopy.jpg

COD:world at war is the one you guys are playing? cause I thought World at War or whatever was developed by treyarch while COD5 (a seperate game) was developed by Infinity ward...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.