Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Yar, I had issues getting the timing down with the boulders and the fire breath thingy. Should I take the monkey or that sparrow thing to find treasure with the shovel?

Also, suck my balls Will.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Oh, you mean the dragon. That's okay then.

For treasure, the only pet to take is Pazzo, the second dog, which can be bought in the Ice shop. He's the only pet that lets you see treasure that isn't marked (of which there are at least two 'important' ones).

Monkeyface just means you'll get more drops from badguys and the Sparrow is pointless. The Parrot will find its own hidden items in cirtain areas though (try the forest for example).

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

For treasure, the only pet to take is Pazzo, the second dog, which can be bought in the Ice shop. He's the only pet that lets you see treasure that isn't marked (of which there are at least two 'important' ones).

Good. Rammy is my pal then!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I'm very intrigued by Castle Crashers, but I don't have a 360.

Are there any other multiplayer games worth getting a 360 for? Preferably the kind of games that are awesome under the influence of well.. I don't need to explain. I see the console is currently at

Castle Crashers looks nice, but I don't have much interest in paying for Xbox Live...

Wireless controlers (ignore the non-wireless, they are not worth it) used to be about 60SCA when I bought them a few years ago. They're probably cheaper now.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise HERE I COME.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wireless controlers (ignore the non-wireless, they are not worth it) used to be about 60SCA when I bought them a few years ago. They're probably cheaper now.

Wired controlers are fine, don't need charging and are about 50% less expencive. The only problem is that there are only two USB ports on the front of the 360.

Though i'm bias, since I perfer the feel of the wired ones.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

You need a subscription to play online, but I'm pretty sure to download games and stuff you don't need to pay a monthly fee. Is that correct?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But don't let them play under a name that you use, because they will mess up your characters forever.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Poison? That's so lame. It's not a Heroes esque ability at all! Now pyro-kenesis, that's where it's at.

I'm enoying the original Viva Pinata at home. I have the sequel, so I might give that a whirl tonight if I have time.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Poison? That's so lame. It's not a Heroes esque ability at all! Now pyro-kenesis, that's where it's at.

Poison is awesome. And Rammy is by far the greatest pet.

I like Giraffey for levelling up quicker.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I always use the kitty cause I think kitties are cute.

Since my PC decided to poop all over itself right before games start coming out again I thought I'd ask you failbox guys advice on a failbox game to play in the meantime.

Have played:

GTA4

Dead Rising

Braid

Crackdown

Have but haven't played:

Assassins creed

R6: Vegas

I've heard you guys rave about Castle Crashers, is it coop or what is it?

Also is Viva Pinata actually fun or is Tale just on crack?

Also what about the failbox RPGs?

Edit: Refinement.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif