America's not the fattest nation in the world

Guest The Architect

Sure you are. Fatty, fat, fat, fat ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

y halo thar Australia

abdominal_fat.jpg

HELO

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

I will hunt each and every one of you Finnish bastards down, mark my words.

And yes, I realised I've likely set up a fat jokes thread, including at this post, until the inevitable lock down.

Edited by The Architect

I really don't see how such a markedly obese Australian person is going to hunt anyone down. ;)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Guest The Architect

Hahaha! Saw the joke coming, but nicely put. That's the good news.

The bad news, for you at least, is, you're going to get eaten. If I hunt you down with fellow Aussie company you'll be trapped in a perimeter of fat, with no way out, dooming you to the hungry stomachs of our people!

Edited by The Architect

I eat something like twice my recommended caloric intake each day and I'm still ****ing skinny.

It ****s me off.

But, no, I don't think Australia will ever be able to top America's progression:

BRFSS_obesity_1985-2006.gif

Edited by Krezack

Guest The Architect

It's because you do a lot of long distance running. So you'd be the good kind of skinny, the fit, well toned type, nothing to be ****ed off about mate. And **** me, that obesity progression rate in America is pretty shocking, especially in the 2003-2005 part. If our progression rate isn't as bad as that, like you make it sound, then we won't be the fat kings for long, but still, being high ranked in this is nothing to be proud of.

Guest Accept

I can understand you Australians, tho. Living on such an isolated island there can't be much more to do than eating. Obviously. :)

It's because you do a lot of long distance running. So you'd be the good kind of skinny, the fit, well toned type, nothing to be ****ed off about mate. And **** me, that obesity progression rate in America is pretty shocking, especially in the 2003-2005 part. If our progression rate isn't as bad as that, like you make it sound, then we won't be the fat kings for long, but still, being high ranked in this is nothing to be proud of.

Whatever you say, The Fatotect. :lol:

Edited by Accept

I can understand you Australians, tho. Living on such an isolated island there can't be much more to do than eating. Obviously. :)

lol

FatMenCantL_468x329.jpg

Welcome to land of kangaroos and...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect

Well, can't say I didn't bring this on myself.

And just how did I know that you were going to make some smart ass comment on it, Accept? ****in' scrotum eating sack of ****. :)

I blame the delicious cooking. I got a lot fatter after I learned how to cook properly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I blame the delicious cooking. I got a lot fatter after I learned how to cook properly.

stove_ownership.png

I am alughing so much right now. I was just contemplating cooking up a pack of bacon.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest Accept
Well, can't say I didn't bring this on myself.

And just how did I know that you were going to make some smart ass comment on it, Accept? ****in' scrotum eating sack of ****. :(

tsu4n10dbbzf.jpg

I can understand you Australians, tho. Living on such an isolated island there can't be much more to do than eating. Obviously. ;)

lol

FatMenCantL_468x329.jpg

Welcome to land of kangaroos and...

*pukes a little*

This is why you live near the beach, where fat people are too ashamed to live. Although that makes it twice as disgusting when you do see one walking around the beach in a g-string or something.

Ah, it is always lovely when outsiders get jealous of our pure, soft and beautiful white colour we nordic people share :ermm:

Guest The Architect

I'll stick to my Italian stallion yellowness thank you very much. You keep your paleness to yourself.

I googled "fat australians" or something like that and it was the first result *shrug*

Guest The Architect

You can't blame Xard for thinking the picture was taken here in Australia. The background equates to like 90% of our land.

plus those people are obviously descended from criminals

supermarket bandits

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.