Zombie survival

Walsingham

And phos burns with flames, be sure of it. Nasty bloody stuff, anyway.

That's why I mentioned it. I heard stories of it in World Wars but really in Vietnam I think the dude said someone got nailed by a phos grenade and then he jumped into like a small creek but since it's phosphorous water doesn't help and actually I think makes it worse becuase it like oxidizes it more or something. I don't know I'm just speculating on that last part.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yup. That's the stuff. It's also the stuff in napalm which makes it burn better.

Side-note: What happens to all the carrion in a zombie outbreak?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wikipedia says they die in about a week.

Can Wikipedia be trusted with vital zombie information?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I don't know... I normally only trust information on zombies when I get it from a video on youtube, showing some shaky handycam footage and an American student.

ALERT:

I found what I believe is footage of two Swedes with the virus...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7636577.stm

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Isn't "Swede" a sinonym for "Zombie"?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Isn't "Swede" a sinonym for "Zombie"?

*Eyes go very round, and jaw drops open*

-Elwood Blues

It's okay, I know french is a synonim too. :ermm:

Which means I speak "Zombie".

[/racism]

(seriously, I know nothing about Sweden. It gets some bashing, so this is just my very p

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

1. How many zombies are we talking about?

2. I live in the country. so... i can live of the land.

3. My father owns three chainsaws.

4. What kind of zombies are we dealing with (it makes a difference)?

5. Are they slow and dumb (i love those kind) or fast running and quick to learn (God help us!)?

6. My neighbor is a avid gun collector (got to love that pump-action shotgun).

:sorcerer:

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

You also run the risk of catching a piece of buckle or button or bone in the teth, which makes them kick all over the place.

You have to plan for both kinds of zombies, to an extent. Although clearly the latter are far more dangerous.

I'm only hypothesising, but I would guess that the more intact, and fresh the corpse, the faster it moves.

-Elwood Blues

I'd be fine. small neighborhood, couple of guns with some shels and a reloader just in case i run out. Plenty of food. lots of rice. 4 major entrances. The only problem is the sliding glass door.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

sliding glass door.

...dead.

-Elwood Blues

You're right. i would get my head eaten because i just had to have the fancy sliding glass door.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

You're right. i would get my head eaten because i just had to have the fancy sliding glass door.

Absolutely, ears eaten like tacos.

-Elwood Blues

They can eat my ears like tacos?

Strictly speaking, you'd have to fill them with chopped lettuce, first. But basically tacos.

-Elwood Blues

Do zombies use salsa?

Shambling zombies, yes. Running zombies, sometimes. Salsa'ing zombies, only in suburbia.

-Elwood Blues

I seen an over weight black woman zombie snatch the gizzard right out from a young man once.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

So do zombies from social welfare countries have a system where they ensure everybody gets at least a minimum amount of brains? Or is it all strongest gets to crush the weakest, free market America style?

Could be a Communist system, where they are forced to queue for brains for hours, then discover there are none.

-Elwood Blues

How long until a zombie starves to death? Death being after Un-death of course.