Ninja Gaiden II Preview

Sounds strange that they managed to make the camera even worse o:)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Meh, i'll wait this time. It seems like they managed to actually make the camera worse, quite an astonishment.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why oh why can't this be released for the PC?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Because the creator Itagaki don't want his creation altered in any way. Then Tecmo said "screw that, we want the money" and released Sigma and Dragonsword for the PS3 and DS (more to come). So Itagaki said "Well screw you, guys i'm outta here!", which he did and sued Tecmo at the same time.

Yes, Itagaki has left Team Ninja and Tecmo and has sued Tecmo for 148 million yen.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

It's impossible not to respect the guy, heh

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think he's a tad bit insane. Thinks he's a rock star.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If you ask me, Ninja Gaiden Black just about made him that.

That game was insane.

I'm eager for Friday. I want in on the tonfa awesomeness!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think he's a tad bit insane. Thinks he's a rock star.

He wears sunglasses, leather jackets and jeans at ALL time. He is also a chain-smoker and spends most of his time at bars, drinking and playing high-stakes poker. AND he even has got a case of sexual harassment on him, apparantly he got little carried away while being sh*t-faced drunk and had to check whether those womyn at the bar really had those nice behinds of theirs.

He IS a rockstar.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I don't even know what all the weapons will be. Besides the tonfas, I know of the returning DS, VF and Lunar and then there's at least some kind of set of double swords, a shinobi chain weapon, an awesome scythe and the strapped blades, but the mere fact that they added gore to already beyond incredible VF combos fills me with glee.

Vigoorian Flail <3

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Because the creator Itagaki don't want his creation altered in any way. Then Tecmo said "screw that, we want the money" and released Sigma and Dragonsword for the PS3 and DS (more to come). So Itagaki said "Well screw you, guys i'm outta here!", which he did and sued Tecmo at the same time.

Yes, Itagaki has left Team Ninja and Tecmo and has sued Tecmo for 148 million yen.

Altered? Connect an XBox 360 gamepad to your PC and essentially you have a souped up XBox. Altering isn't involved, I just want a competent port.

Heja Sverige!!

Altered? Connect an XBox 360 gamepad to your PC and essentially you have a souped up XBox. Altering isn't involved, I just want a competent port.

He's an artist. Any sort of tempering with his creation is considered a travesty. And he is a rockstar too, with millions on the bank and millions of fans who adore him.

....or Microsoft bought the rights from Tecmo for a hefty price in order to keep it an Xbox360 exclusive.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Or Tecmo's a japanese company and many of them rarely bother to look twice at PC gaming.

Devil May Cry says 'hello'. But that is CapCom.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Capcom has always had a habit of releasing their games on the PC. Not with the best of results, though.

Heja Sverige!!

Capcom would be one the exceptions that makes it "rarely" instead of simply "never."

Rarely? A bunch of Silent Hills, Devil May Cry 3 and 4, Street Fighter 2 and 4, and most of the Resident Evils. I'm still waiting for Dead Rising, though.

Heja Sverige!!

You just named one Konami series and then a bunch of Capcom games. Konami used to do PC ports of games. That's seemed to taper off.

Edited by Tale

Oh yeah, Silent Hill belongs to Konami. My mistake.

Incidentally, who were the guys responsible for Guilty Gear? That's been ported to the PC a couple of times.

Heja Sverige!!

You forgot Lost Planet.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"